Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a few but mainly arrogance, impolite and people that smack lips together and make loads of noise eating! !!!! Annoying! Lol
  • mrscurvymommy
    mrscurvymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A pet peeve of mine is a selfish partner. So, it's like I feel like maybe I should start being more selfish BUT I wonder if that will back fire on me?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I'm in the right turn lane to turn to get to the club and I'm late, cause usually I am, and some dufus pulls in thinking it's the lane to get to the highway and I miss the turn arrow cause they just sit there. This really burns my britches
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Juvenall wrote: »
    Overly religious people. Look, I get it, you believe in something "greater" out there, but I doubt your god had anything to do with you finding your keys.

Amen.. er i mean right on! haha
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Old people who drive with their handicap placards hanging from their rear view mirror.. it's illegal to do that!
  • mrscurvymommy
    mrscurvymommy Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    A pet peeve of mine is a selfish partner. So, it's like I feel like maybe I should start being more selfish BUT I wonder if that will back fire on me?

How could being selfish backfire...you always get what you want. Go for it!

Well, you know how some people decide to be butt holes at that point. But, I think I'm gonna go for it! Screw it!
  • Play4number3
    Play4number3 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    When someone says blesh you instead of bless you when a person sneezes
  • tides57
    tides57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes! When people write that they want to "loose weight." This isn't even auto-correct. This is just, y'know, ignorance. (The real kind.) Especially on this site people need to get this right (well, they don't, really, but I'm not going to stop a good rant half way through). Anyway, what it should be: you LOSE weight so your pants will feel LOOSE. The first word has a hard s, the second has a soft s. Hear it? Okay, good then. Rant over. Thank you, OP, for this opportunity to depeeve. I feel much better now :-D
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Pet peeve: Foods that stick to my teeth.
  • synchkat
    Options
    The friend on Facebook who posts EVERYTHING he makes his kids for breakfast and lunch and dinner. Today was build your own subs.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    dull people/situations

I wish I could just make 100 clones of myself so I could always be entertained
  • synchkat
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    dull people/situations

I wish I could just make 100 clones of myself so I could always be entertained

OMG This....I know a woman, I call her Beige because she wears beige, her hair is beige and she's just beige. Anyway one day after skating she was waiting for her baby daddy and I was waiting for my friend and I made a comment to her that don't people complain women take a long time yet we're waiting for the men...she agreed and I tried to make small talk but I can't speak beige so I gave up. Wow that's really judgmental isn't it but I might be prejudice cause had an affair with the baby daddy while he was married to this woman who is nice and not beige...she's odd but she's vibrant
  • synchkat
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    ^ this made my mind hurt

just like talking to Beige did
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    @synchkat What color am I?
  • synchkat
    Options

I think of you as Fuchsia .
  • synchkat
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

I think of you as Fuchsia .

I was guessing periwinkle

no it's too muted. Fuchsia, while it's hard to spell, is vibrant. Periwinkle is more old personish