Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• BecomingMoreAwesome
    BecomingMoreAwesome Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Gym pet peeve : people who bring their children and those who use the squat rack to do curls...

Mine is similar! But its when people bring their children and try doing squats or curls with the kid.

Mine is similar too. It's when people have children.

Do you really hate the idea of people having children? :/

I have five children. They are trying to do their best to drive me insane. I will probably soon only be able to sit there on the couch with my head tilted slightly to the right, staring at the wall, unmoving but for the occasional eye and shoulder twitch, while drool drops down my chin and puddles on my shirt. Literally.

Got into a screaming match with my 17 year old about who gets the good parking space in the driveway today. I'm either going to be catatonic or homicidal

My daughter said "you just don't understand!!! You just don't understand ANYTHING!!!!" Because I didn't make the eggs over easy enough this morning for her. She's eleven.

Your pain is my solace. (In the world of Facebook it seems like everyone else's 5th graders love their parents and spend every moment hugging and praising them. Mine spends every moment practicing his sarcasm while running to his friend's house or playing Minecraft.)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    When my husband follows me around the house begging me to let him pop my pimple.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    People who enter a thread designated for one thing with blatant disdain and judgment about that one thing.
  • ZenDoggie
    ZenDoggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    People who constantly message you even after you have told them not to.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    People who enter a thread designated for one thing with blatant disdain and judgment about that one thing.

Was this about the poptarts?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

the selfies
  • ZenDoggie
    Options

the selfies

People who don't let things go and move on.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    ZenDoggie wrote: »

the selfies

I made the original post as everything was happening. I've let it go and moved on :/ it was just brought back up. chill out
  • ZenDoggie
    Options
    ZenDoggie wrote: »

the selfies

I made the original post as everything was happening. I've let it go and moved on :/ it was just brought back up. chill out

Good... I am always chilled out.
  • ZenDoggie
    Options
    People who don't re-rack their weights and don't wipe down the gym equipment after they use it.
  • walkermom75
    walkermom75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can't tolerate chewing and swallowing noises. I get unreasonably irritated by this, although I keep it to myself because it's completely irrational I'm aware!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I'm wearing knee socks and step on a charger plug with the prongs sticking up but it's too much effort to take the sock off to see my injury. My peeve is long socks I guess
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    My cat meowing loudly late at night cause she wants to bang the two stray male cats outside my house.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Terpdad75 wrote: »
    Just keep the long socks on. Just the socks

Um I'm wearing other clothes too I just don't walk around my house in socks
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I get irked by people who 'float' into my work area and decide to make changes, throw stuff away. Just relax please, it will be OK!