Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    When people ride motorcycles like idiots weaving in and out of traffic speeding like the cars and sane motorcycle riders aren't moving and start doing tricks on the highway.

When I'm walking my horse in the road over to the trail. Motor vehicle do not need to pass as close as possible and as fast as possible and you would think a bicycle could announce they are coming up behind you.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Cardio day.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When I'm wearing knee socks and step on a charger plug with the prongs sticking up but it's too much effort to take the sock off to see my injury. My peeve is long socks I guess

If you don't see blood, your good. That's my sock rule.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Today I am particularly annoyed with people who do not dress appropriately at the gym.

Pants are overrated.
  • cee134
    Options
    Back when I started MFP they didn't let you use capital letters in your username. Now I can't change it, because I guess I already used my one edit for usernames.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Back when I started MFP they didn't let you use capital letters in your username. Now I can't change it, because I guess I already used my one edit for usernames.

When I started the MFP, they didn't even have computers, the chat was through snail mail, the calorie count was done using abacus.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When you're eating lunch at your desk and a coworker comes by to ask you some workshit. Then they look at your food with a weird sort of "eww" look. WTF I'm not offering you any, you rude prick, now GO AWAY!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    When you're eating lunch at your desk and a coworker comes by to ask you some workshit. Then they look at your food with a weird sort of "eww" look. WTF I'm not offering you any, you rude prick, now GO AWAY!

They don't look at my food; they just don't stop talking to me.

"I see that you're eating your lunch, but I have this totally mundane and non-necessary task that needs to be done right this second."
  • cee134
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

They don't look at my food; they just don't stop talking to me.

"I see that you're eating your lunch, but I have this totally mundane and non-necessary task that needs to be done right this second."

If you're in IT you have to leave the building to eat lunch to avoid this crap.
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Which letter would you capitalize and why?

I just assumed the C but that is interesting. Why be a conformist? cEe134.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

My husband always eats in his car for this reason.

• dantew04
    dantew04 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When people use the term "anti-social" when what they really mean is "unsociable"
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    people attacking Gotham city when I'm on my lunch break
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    self-righteous *kitten* who think they are better than everyone else and *kitten* who give you the look over with the obvious disapproval for what you are wearing.

So...

What Are you wearing?