• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    beating around the bush.... Say what you want to *kitten* say. Be direct
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Same. People who feel like they have to "play games" are so annoying. Just be honest.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

Same. People who feel like they have to "play games" are so annoying. Just be honest.

but scrabble CAN be fun!! :smiley:
    and perhaps sometimes people beat around to bush to spare feelings. I generally tell it like it is but sometimes that gets me in trouble so I have to be careful
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve today is this oblivious anuscustard that came in to work today.

By all means b*tch, please continue your loud and pointless conversation with your friend at my counter, making it impossible to start assisting you. *kitten* you and your $8.00 Jamie Lee Curtis wannabe haircut. The marinated feta you made sounds disgusting. Those discount Flight Centre inspired limpd*ck excuses for recipes that I'm sure you make all the time are probably why your husband is definitely cheating on you. Eat freezer burned Lean Cuisines in hell, you entirely unoriginal sh*tgoblin.
  • synchkat
    Options
    it's still no note friend requests multiple times from people. If I haven't accepted there's probably a reason. Perhaps introduce yourself there's a reason there's a spot for a message
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    it's still no note friend requests multiple times from people. If I haven't accepted there's probably a reason. Perhaps introduce yourself there's a reason there's a spot for a message

Well, I am a cat, and it's hard to type with paws
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    When I don't find my container

quit putting them back in my pantry! Who puts empty peanut butter jars back? Thats just cruel.

The next person might like to scrape the edges...I'm just trying to be considerate
    Lol! My mother loves to scrap the edges!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Who's bush? Many women get rid of it.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Cats who can't type well

A cat with the typing disability
  • synchkat
    Options

well good job you never sent me a friend request then
  • synchkat
    Options

well good job you never sent me a friend request then

Sometimes the requests with messages are even worse. Someone FR me with a message that said I want you to pick my outfits for me in the morning, I'm into creepy. Ummmm

But at least you know up front they're not hiding anything.