Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    When people create a vague thread and yell at people for not understanding.

If I know which one you're talking about, she edited the OP.

Think she needs to edit a little more lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    13 different where are you from threads.

So, too few?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My *kitten* grandma buying so much *kitten* it doesn't even all fit in our pantry anymore
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

This should be in the first world problems thread. No one in my family has ever bought me nuttin :bawling: I'll take free food from your nan! :smiley:
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    My *kitten* grandma buying so much *kitten* it doesn't even all fit in our pantry anymore
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

This should be in the first world problems thread. No one in my family has ever bought me nuttin :bawling: I'll take free food from your nan! :smiley:

clutter and consumerism is just annoying me so much lately. We have probably 8 boxes of cake mix we never use, she keeps buying stupid peanuts for her brittle nobody eats so we have 3 jars of those, 2 bags of marshmallows that aren't being used, 4 loaves of bread for whatever reason. It all just makes me want to scream sometimes.
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

clutter and consumerism is just annoying me so much lately. We have probably 8 boxes of cake mix we never use, she keeps buying stupid peanuts for her brittle nobody eats so we have 3 jars of those, 2 bags of marshmallows that aren't being used, 4 loaves of bread for whatever reason. It all just makes me want to scream sometimes.

Oh, I hear that. I'm a minimalist. I hate having a bunch of extra stuff around or having clutter.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

I'll take those Frosted Mini-wheats and popcorn off your hands if you don't want them :smile:

I'll take the poptarts. If theres any left in the box. :p
  • angelxsss
    Options
    my grandma complaining about everything. my grandma in general.
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

I'll take those Frosted Mini-wheats and popcorn off your hands if you don't want them :smile:

they're caramel apple. I'm resisting so hard.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Just refill the TP. Don't just leave me one square. And I flushed with lid open. But I don't know what to do now. Can't just pick some tree outside.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Also. If I wanted to hear the sound of a horse eating carrots, I would go find a horse somewhere, and just feed him the carrots and listen to that sound that way.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    my grandma complaining about everything. my grandma in general.
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

they're caramel apple. I'm resisting so hard.

Yummy! I have some apples and some of those caramel wrapper thingys. I think all added up is around 350 cals.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    The way my grandma directs questions about me to my dad when I'm also in the room. Although it would annoy me if she asked me directly too. She just needs to be gone. Or I do.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Burnt microwave popcorn. Apartment's gonna stink for days...
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Went for a walk to relieve some stress, came home when it started sprinkling, and couldn't open our front door because the latch is screwed up and nobody will spend the money to fix it. I'm so close to just doing it my own damn self. Cue me being pissed again. Today isn't a good day for me.
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Having to repeat myself constantly.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Having to repeat myself constantly.

What's that ?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    When my politeness is mistaken for flirting.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    Inconsiderate people,who don't acknowledge when ya hold a door open 4 them & im like "Ya know I'm not a doorman here!!" ...or "Ur welcome!!" ...Or when ya let someone pull out in traffic & ya let them go & they don't even give that "Thank U" wave & then I turn into the Hulk!

How about when people hold the door and you're still 20ft away so you have to do a little sprint..

I admit that I try to be polite and hold doors. I don't know how far away is too far, it's hard to judge sometimes. I don't want to appear rude and have it slam shut right as they get there.
    Old habits die hard.
    I was a doorman at an old school department store for a while 30+years ago. I still catch myself doing the little bow and hat tip thing when holding the door for someone.