angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    People who act like they're on a pedestal looking down on everyone else
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Fake British accent

Listening to fake aussie ones...omg ..not even close ..its like scratching a chalk board with your fingernails
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You see me jamming out with my headphones right? Oh but youre still gonna try to talk to me? So just disrespect my jam session? Stop, there is a magic force field when I have my headphones in, please don't invade my space.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Fake British accent

Listening to fake aussie ones...omg ..not even close ..its like scratching a chalk board with your fingernails

Good eye might

Nooooooo ....try this ..gud ay m-eight
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    People who fail to realize the world doesn't revolve around them
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    People who fail to realize the world doesn't revolve around them

It doesn't??
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    well, let's see shall we?
    first and foremost, close the toilet seat Before you flush! (it's gross if you don't!!!)
    throw out the empty milk carton - or empty whatever if you took the last piece or finished the box/carton! don't leave it in the pantry! :D
    do your own laundry. you gotta be pretty special if you even think i'ma do it for you! and leave mine alone hah (roommates stink sometimes)
    boundaries - get some lol i'm a very private person in real life and i don't like to feel invaded lol
    divulging personal info in confidence and having it put on blast because that person has no training in confidentiality. i could go on and on haha :P

Never thought of closing the toilet seat to flush. Never seen it done by anyone else either.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    first and foremost, close the toilet seat Before you flush! (it's gross if you don't!!!)
    throw out the empty milk carton - or empty whatever if you took the last piece or finished the box/carton! don't leave it in the pantry! :D
    do your own laundry. you gotta be pretty special if you even think i'ma do it for you! and leave mine alone hah (roommates stink sometimes)
    boundaries - get some lol i'm a very private person in real life and i don't like to feel invaded lol
    divulging personal info in confidence and having it put on blast because that person has no training in confidentiality. i could go on and on haha :P

Never thought of closing the toilet seat to flush. Never seen it done by anyone else either.

I watched some thing that showed how far things fly out of the toilet when you flush. I think it was up to 8 feet. Consider where your toothbrush is....

I watched some thing that showed how far things fly out of the toilet when you flush. I think it was up to 8 feet. Consider where your toothbrush is....

Yep..I saw something similar ..toilet seat down to flush definitely ..

However many people that put the, toilet seat cover down when they flush don't clean it; before using the toilet & thus if they happen to, lean back and/or if their hair's long enough'll transfer that fecal matter via the cover to, their hair brush/to the backs of their chairs, sofas, car seats etc. If you, touch said hair & then touch food, you're putting it in; your mouth & worse because your hair/clothes was within direct contact with an item closer to, the flush than your toothbrush'd be; well it's more concentrated & thus more disgusting/dangerous because of ecoli! Notice that, most public toilets don't; even've covers! I've never, seen anyone but me clean, a cover every time; they've lift it & even if you don't, it doesn't mean that anyone else's trustworthy enough not; to forget to! So while still unclean, it's just less concentrated, transferable & thus safer, to leave the cover up!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* grandma buying so much *kitten* it doesn't even all fit in our pantry anymore
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg
  • LittleBitMeme
    LittleBitMeme Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    When people call tattoos "tats" .... some people without tattoos use that term to try and make them sound trashy. But really it just makes them sound silly.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    13 different where are you from threads.

:lol: I noticed that too. I almost started another one out of sarcasm but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    Inconsiderate people,who don't acknowledge when ya hold a door open 4 them & im like "Ya know I'm not a doorman here!!" ...or "Ur welcome!!" ...Or when ya let someone pull out in traffic & ya let them go & they don't even give that "Thank U" wave & then I turn into the Hulk!

How about when people hold the door and you're still 20ft away so you have to do a little sprint..

I thought I was being polite....
    Midwest manners sometimes go to extremes

Ha. Same here.

Sometimes I'll be in a Costco parking lot and I'll go out of my way to help Lil old ladies lift heavy items from their cart to their car.

Damn Midwestern values......
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    When people create a vague thread and yell at people for not understanding.
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My *kitten* grandma buying so much *kitten* it doesn't even all fit in our pantry anymore
    fcf1dbikouvs.jpg

I'll take those Frosted Mini-wheats and popcorn off your hands if you don't want them :smile: