Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    it's still no note friend requests multiple times from people. If I haven't accepted there's probably a reason. Perhaps introduce yourself there's a reason there's a spot for a message

Well, I am a cat, and it's hard to type with paws

well good job you never sent me a friend request then

Sometimes the requests with messages are even worse. Someone FR me with a message that said I want you to pick my outfits for me in the morning, I'm into creepy. Ummmm

But at least you know up front they're not hiding anything.

How can I argue with this logic?

Ain't gonna be no surprises
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    When I get hungry shortly after eating
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    it's still no note friend requests multiple times from people. If I haven't accepted there's probably a reason. Perhaps introduce yourself there's a reason there's a spot for a message

Well, I am a cat, and it's hard to type with paws

well good job you never sent me a friend request then

Sometimes the requests with messages are even worse. Someone FR me with a message that said I want you to pick my outfits for me in the morning, I'm into creepy. Ummmm

But at least you know up front they're not hiding anything.

How can I argue with this logic?

Ain't gonna be no surprises

What if they dont live up to the expected creepiness?

Sadly they always do
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    When I'm sitting at a table in a restaurant the the person behind me blows their nose at the table!

Better than on the table, right? Or the waiter that is bringing your food... :/

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When someone hits my car late at night and the cops won't come out to fill out a incident report.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    When people start "Entertain me, I'm bored" threads. WTF do we look like, entertain yourdamn self. :p

Yaasss. What do I get out of entertaining you????

And they usually respond to anyone who does talk to them with really dull responses. Like, no wonder you're bored...you're boring.

SorryNotSorry
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    well, let's see shall we?
    first and foremost, close the toilet seat Before you flush! (it's gross if you don't!!!)
    throw out the empty milk carton - or empty whatever if you took the last piece or finished the box/carton! don't leave it in the pantry! :D
    do your own laundry. you gotta be pretty special if you even think i'ma do it for you! and leave mine alone hah (roommates stink sometimes)
    boundaries - get some lol i'm a very private person in real life and i don't like to feel invaded lol
    divulging personal info in confidence and having it put on blast because that person has no training in confidentiality. i could go on and on haha :P

Never thought of closing the toilet seat to flush. Never seen it done by anyone else either.

I watched some thing that showed how far things fly out of the toilet when you flush. I think it was up to 8 feet. Consider where your toothbrush is....

I am quite happy that my bathroom is set up like a hotel suite's bathroom. There is a toilet, shower, and the cabinet in the one tiny room, and then outside leading into my bed room is a HUGE tub, two sinks, and four sets of drawers.
  • tayrawrFIT1
    tayrawrFIT1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When people/kids touch my face. I have kids, I always have to remind them not to touch my face. I don't know why It bugs me so much, it just does & that's okay :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    When people start "Entertain me, I'm bored" threads. WTF do we look like, entertain yourdamn self. :p

Yaasss. What do I get out of entertaining you????

And they usually respond to anyone who does talk to them with really dull responses. Like, no wonder you're bored...you're boring.

SorryNotSorry

<3<3
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When people post 'and go' posts on FB
    'Best Foot Dr in the area. And go!'
    'Best toys for a 4 year old. And go!'

What am I, an effing performing dog? Use google like a normal person.

Lol. YES this. People do that here too. Sofa King stupid. WTF, is this a race or something.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    People who think it's cool to act like ghetto trash, in particular those who have never spent a single day in any Hood.
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Judgemental people, who like to hear themselves talk. I can't stand arrogant, ignorant, conceited, narcissistic people. Treat me with respect. I am not an idiot. I don't need to blow my own horn or try too hard to impress people. I am secure with who I am.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Fake British accent
  • CoffeeandDumbbells
    CoffeeandDumbbells Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Meal prep and slow drivers
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate people,who don't acknowledge when ya hold a door open 4 them & im like "Ya know I'm not a doorman here!!" ...or "Ur welcome!!" ...Or when ya let someone pull out in traffic & ya let them go & they don't even give that "Thank U" wave & then I turn into the Hulk!