Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When people call me a jacka$$ for trying to make them think about things from a different viewpoint.

I would like to be in your clique...where do I send my $20? Can I call you a jacka$$ whenever I want or do we have to be roleplaying? Do I get to be the jacka$$ 50% of the time?

is there a secret handshake?

I hope so.

The cashier at our local CVS drugstore asked me to join their savings club.

I asked her: This club of yours... How often do you have meetings?

* I think maybe she has a crush on me.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Pretty boys
    43501 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When people say "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less". There was literally no point where it ever was "could". To say you "could" care less means that you do actually care, and because you care, you could stand to care less. To say you "couldn't" care less means that you couldn't possibly care less than you already do, because your care level is already set to 0.

When I overhear people (bear in mind, I'm in Australia) loudly talking about how Donald Trump "isn't that bad" and "[they] prefer him to Hillary because hey he's more straightforward and honest". This is always coming from the mouth of a *kitten* moronic white 19 ~ 25 y/o guy who very clearly doesn't actually know anything about world events or politics and is trying to look intellectual and contrarian in front of an equally stupid woman.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    43501 wrote: »
    When people say "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less". There was literally no point where it ever was "could". To say you "could" care less means that you do actually care, and because you care, you could stand to care less. To say you "couldn't" care less means that you couldn't possibly care less than you already do, because your care level is already set to 0.

When I overhear people (bear in mind, I'm in Australia) loudly talking about how Donald Trump "isn't that bad" and "[they] prefer him to Hillary because hey he's more straightforward and honest". This is always coming from the mouth of a *kitten* moronic white 19 ~ 25 y/o guy who very clearly doesn't actually know anything about world events or politics and is trying to look intellectual and contrarian in front of an equally stupid woman.

Those that, say that; they don't "really" care! If you emphasize it, you actually, do care!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Pretty boys

How is this a pet peeve?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    People that leave their kcup in the keurig.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    People's self-centered lives.
    And people in general.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    When you are knuckles deep fishing out a winner and someone has the audacity to tell you thats gross and inappropriate....like...who are you to me whats gross when im minding my own business at Applebee's

I stopped at knuckles deep....
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Pretty boys

How is this a pet peeve?

Guys who are extremely attractive and get a hard on from women constantly telling them how hot they are. And heaven forbid that one woman doesn't melt in his presence and it hurts his ego.There is a fine line between being comfortable in your own skin and being a cocky douche.

Don't worry @LiftingRiot , I don't think you're one of those :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When you are knuckles deep fishing out a winner and someone has the audacity to tell you thats gross and inappropriate....like...who are you to me whats gross when im minding my own business at Applebee's

My eyes crossed at knuckles deep

And this folks, is why we are friends! <3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

My eyes eye crossed at knuckles deep

FIFY
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

My eyes eye crossed at knuckles deep

FIFY

Lol. Do you forget anything?!?

This is why it's important to take good notes when filling out your MFP Member Notebook.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    People that wait for the closest parking spot to the entrance of the store, gym, etc.. and hold up traffic. Holy *kitten*, just walk a little farther and get some exercise. Are you that lazy????

Especially at the gym lol. God forbid they walk 50 extra steps :D

Yes! And while we're at it how about people that live 3 miles from the gym but drive there and back in order to walk 6 miles on the *kitten* treadmill?

I might soon get a place very near a gym. Super busy street! I think I'd like to walk but a bit scared of getting run over, if I'm being perfectly honest...

This was just my best guess / judgement, but I actually noticed a No Pedestrians sign on that busy cross street today.