Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    My latest MFP pet peeve is when people keep replying to a post with longass bloggy crap after the original question was answered a hundred times in different ways. Asked, answered, OP acknowledged, MOVE ON, for crying out loud. Do you seriously think your short story is going to be read by the OP who already deactivated by the way. I say, not likely.

*jumps off soap box* carry on.

I think a lot of people just skip to the end and don't read anyone else's comments.

Right. Yet they expect people to read their "book" excerpt.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    My latest MFP pet peeve is when people keep replying to a post with longass bloggy crap after the original question was answered a hundred times in different ways. Asked, answered, OP acknowledged, MOVE ON, for crying out loud. Do you seriously think your short story is going to be read by the OP who already deactivated by the way. I say, not likely.

I think a lot of people just skip to the end and don't read anyone else's comments.

I just scan the profIle photos.

Some opinions just don't count.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

What are you wearing?

This. B)
    s981522-main-hero.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

What are you wearing?

This. B)
    s981522-main-hero.jpg

Just that?

How you doin'?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

What are you wearing?

This. B)
    s981522-main-hero.jpg

Hi !

• Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

But my opinion is the best even though others said it bettwr before me

Of course it is Gurrrl <3
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

What are you wearing?

I LIVE to literally LOL
    Thnx
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE! IF I THINK IT IT HAS TO BE RIGHT! All I should have to do is explain it and you should agree, right?
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    People playing on MFP on their phones at a red light and sit there after the light turns green. At least until I lay on the horn.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE! IF I THINK IT IT HAS TO BE RIGHT! All I should have to do is explain it and you should agree, right?

Why you gotta yell at me though? ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    dervari wrote: »
    People playing on MFP on their phones at a red light and sit there after the light turns green. At least until I lay on the horn.

How do you know they are using MFP?

I thought the same exact thing!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Sooo when im out and about, people will come up to me and ask me if I served before. Im like yes, Marine Corps. After that, they want to shake my hand and thank me for my service.... I don't like people thanking me for my service. It makes me feel weird and I want to tell them- Don't thank me, you go serve too. Honestly, I didn't do it for you. I did it for me.

4AM PT and dodging bullets, mostly successfully? Oh cool sure I'll think about it :happy: o:)
  • cee134
    edited February 2017
    Options

I am pretty sure my profile pic gives me the utmost credibility

We are twins! I often wonder why no one takes my Star Wars analogies seriously. I think it may be my profile pic too. This is also my pet peeve.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Well are twins! I often wonder why no one takes my Star Wars analogies seriously. I think it may be my profile pic too. This is also my pet peeve.

Your profile pic is my pet peeve too. I want to see your real face.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Well are twins! I often wonder why no one takes my Star Wars analogies seriously. I think it may be my profile pic too. This is also my pet peeve.

I just realized tomorrow is Wednesday so that means what you truly want is for me to post a hump day pic, right? Right! ;)

Girl, you better. ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Sooo when im out and about, people will come up to me and ask me if I served before. Im like yes, Marine Corps. After that, they want to shake my hand and thank me for my service.... I don't like people thanking me for my service. It makes me feel weird and I want to tell them- Don't thank me, you go serve too. Honestly, I didn't do it for you. I did it for me.

I've always thought that is a weird thing to do. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to put others on the spot because I know how uncomfortable it is.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Using the garbage disposal as a trash can for everything.... Do not put that in there!!!!! Throw it in the trash
  • cee134
    Options

I agree. C is so mysterious!

741ed4t29658.gif