Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lost_work7 wrote: »
    I have quite a few to be fair. I think my biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open or make obnoxious noises when they eat. Or when people just sit at gym equipment, either texting or just sitting there. I get taking a break for the next set, but when you spend 35 minutes on one machine, I think it's time to switch it up, bub. :unamused:

re5pext
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Coffee that gets stuck in the lid so when you go to drink it spills out onto your clothes.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    People who inbox me and ask me stupid questions they already have the answers too.

I swear, I really didn't know.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    wyy8h2a4xmvq.jpg
  • Momtafo
    Momtafo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You, your , you're. <- that kinda crap...
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    People with smeary fingerprints all over their glasses. Wipe those *kitten*!
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Does anyone else have a pet peeve?! Mine is when people say the word ignorant but are using it to describe someone as rude! STOP IT! Using ignorant incorrectly is ignorant AF!

The informal definition of "ignorant", is "discourteous, or rude". So it is not incorrect, just not used as much these days.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    When ya buy someone a diamond bracelet & they buy u socks , Yeah that kind of sucks
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Momtafo wrote: »
    You, your , you're. <- that kinda crap...
    YOU'RE aware that "kinda" is not a real word??? The correct use is "kind of"

People that complain about spelling while using contractions not considered English in their rant.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    This is just a really specific thing that annoyed me, but apparently I had an email address for work that was way simpler than the one I've been giving people, and it comes to the same inbox, but nobody told me.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Morons in thw 1-16 items lane at the grocery store with 52 items and when they're informed of their blunder rather than saying oops reply I thought I had 16. if you're that stupid you shouldn't be out alone
  • synchkat
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »
    Morons in thw 1-16 items lane at the grocery store with 52 items and when they're informed of their blunder rather than saying oops reply I thought I had 16. if you're that stupid you shouldn't be out alone

Mormons need food, too!!!

Random but good to know
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »

Mormons need food, too!!!

Random but good to know

Everyone needs food. We shouldn't discriminate by having bans placed on the "20 Items or Less" lines at grocery stores.

Right. You'd probably know more about bans than I do