Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Using famous people as your profile pics.
    or cartoons
    or puppy dog filters with your friends in the bathtub.

Look it was one time! Will you ever forgive me??

I can forgive but I'll never forget. I wanted to be a puppy too. :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    or cartoons

Don't shame the puppy bath pics...

I qualified it as ones with your friends. :)

How else is the world supposed to know I'm in love?

Right....ya i guess you have a point. Once it's declared on a fitness forum with puppy dogs ad duck faces it's real.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    or cartoons

I think I just made the cut.

anvosw8g62qz.gif
    grgr.gif 882.7K
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    People that lack spatial awareness, like the people that stand still in a crowded place when there's people behind them trying to get around them or the ones that swing their arms and always end up smacking someone.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    People that lack spatial awareness, like the people that stand still in a crowded place when there's people behind them trying to get around them or the ones that swing their arms and always end up smacking someone.

Especially if, your sitting next; to them & they've utensils/cup within, their hands when; swinging them! You're either going to, get stabbed or wear, their beverage; sometimes both lol!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    When people alienate, their allies! Don't burn, that bridge & then hope, I'll send; a boat!

fathixdcnqxc.jpg

How I read it.

That's exactly how we all read it. Because that's how she wrote it. You went through an awful lot of trouble just to point that out for no reason.

Pet peeve: people that confuse mean for wit

Oh! Actually I just got it. It's that kid Stevie from Malcolm in the middle. He pauses and breathes deeply every couple-a words. I don't read her posts like that normally lol. Thought it was pretty funny, actually. I don't think mean at all especially since @DeficitDuchess says she does it that way for grins and on purpose (if I recall correctly).
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    People who approach me out of the blue when I'm wearing my, "Do I Look Like A People Person?" shirt just to tell me that I do because they think they're funny.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    When people alienate, their allies! Don't burn, that bridge & then hope, I'll send; a boat!

fathixdcnqxc.jpg

How I read it.

That's exactly how we all read it. Because that's how she wrote it. You went through an awful lot of trouble just to point that out for no reason.

Pet peeve: people that confuse mean for wit

Oh! Actually I just got it. It's that kid Stevie from Malcolm in the middle. He pauses and breathes deeply every couple-a words. I don't read her posts like that normally lol. Thought it was pretty funny, actually. I don't think mean at all especially since @DeficitDuchess says she does it that way for grins and on purpose (if I recall correctly).

My type preference isn't to, intend to; annoy anyone & some of, the people that've put; me on ignore because of it're people that I like, so that isn't a grin worthy experience to; diminish my social circle but while it's become a habit it, isn't immoral and/or causes harm, therefore it isn't necessary for; me change! "Be yourself the, world'll adjust!"'s how, I roll!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    The comment "great logging!"... I've done nothing for that. It's logs a day when you open the app. Waking up at 12:01am and looking at the forums isn't really logging anything lol

Omg but you're a hero for keeping your streak. Haha
    I have the same attitude
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Someone putting an empty container back in the fridge or cupboard instead of just throwing it out.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Someone putting an empty container back in the fridge or cupboard instead of just throwing it out.

My kids have decided that they don't have to throw it away if they leave a sip in the container.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,950 Member
    Options
    People that live in the past.... Always want to talk and re-live the glory days.... Guess what genius, youre not that person anymore.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

My kids have decided that they don't have to throw it away if they leave a sip in the container.

Me and the bf had a heated discussion about this but with filling up the ice tray.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Clamshell packaging
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When people use innuendo and I don't get that *kitten*!
  • lost_work7
    lost_work7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few to be fair. I think my biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open or make obnoxious noises when they eat. Or when people just sit at gym equipment, either texting or just sitting there. I get taking a break for the next set, but when you spend 35 minutes on one machine, I think it's time to switch it up, bub. :unamused: