Options
    People who don't turn their turn signals off
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    People that don't use their turn signals
    kwph wrote: »
    People who don't turn their turn signals off

& people that turn, their turn signals on; too early!
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I would be a complete liar if I said I was never guilty of doing all 3 or those things at one point or another .
    ....So.let the lies begin! I've never done that ...Ever,ever ....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    People that don't use their turn signals

What if their signal is perpetually broken?
    Asking for a friend
  • kwph
    Options
    Use a bird like in the Flintstones
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Waiting all day long for a confirmation email before I make my next step. At this point, I won't get confirmation until tomorrow and I am really irritated.
  • kwph
    Options
    Most pet peeves always come back 2 someone being inconsiderate or disrespectful 2 u that irks ya .....But some people lack common sense,to the point u literally are baffled how this person survived this long on earth considering how stupid they are .....Making u say 2 ur self "R U F-ing Kidding Me?!!!" ....Like when ya come out from the mall or food shopping & either some one left a shopping cart right against ur car door (That has *kitten* whipping written all over it) or they're parked a millimeter away from ur vehicle,meanwhile there was 50 billion open parking spaces they could have parked
  • kwph
    Options
    Lmao Nice
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Dating apps. Dating in general. Males. Males I like not liking me.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Being thirsty. Like I can't seem to quench this thirst. I may have gotten into some salty snacks. But damn this thirst!

@littlemissbgiff here, you go! I make, Iced Latte's by; the mixing bowl full lol! :D

c9qvekhakzk0.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Having to work at work and losing a whole day of goofing off on the Interwebz.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Having to work at work and losing a whole day of goofing off on the Interwebz.

Was wondering where you were yesterday!

I was retrieving and dumping 3 years worth of call data into a database so that the VPs can run reports against it and have nice pretty graphs. It's like they don't even want me to have an Internet social life. ;)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    The way my dog drinks her water. She just makes a mess an drools everywhere. sloppy *kitten*
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Women that tell other women what their bodies should look like.

There was some *kitten* talking about Beyoncé and how 'that's not how you look when you're pregnant with twins' etc etc.
    Guess what honey. People carry pregnancies differently. Not everyone gains weight or looks like you did.