Whats tunes that make you work hard in the gym ???????

Options

Replies

• optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    that's different i must say. :)
  • optiman38
    Options
    motivation songs what gets you bopping and moving and working hard in the gym so please tell me yours. no matter what it is ? Example Eye Of The Tiger, Stronger Britney Spears, bla bla bla
  • mattro7703
    mattro7703 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Rammstein Links 2 3 4 https://youtu.be/Ph-CA_tu5KA If you learn the english translation you can learn a foreign language too...Bonus
  • michelle_more2live4
    michelle_more2live4 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    MarkaStone wrote: »
    Twist & Crawl = Death in Vegas
    https://youtu.be/od12ebhzgFk

How cool
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Dare I say one direction perfect, also like pink, Macklemore and I'm still standing Elton john. Love a bit of Justin timberlake take that, greatest day never forget
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    there was a song in my class today I liked - something about "Super Bowl" in lyrics... but not Nelly's heart of a champion. Anyone have any idea? There were a few songs I liked today. I always think I'm going to remember a few lyrics to google later and then I totally blank out after class.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Honestly a lot of k-pop is upbeat and I find it great for cardio! Upbeat, positive a little attitude. I enjoy not being able to understand the lyrics (in case they are stupid) but a lot of it has English parts so you get the essence of it.

MALE
    One Shot- B.A.P
    DADDY- PSY
    GOOD BOY- GD and Taeyang
    Fantastic baby- BigBang
    Pretty Boy- Taemin
    Bang Bang Bang- BigBang
    Dope- BTS
    Go- G-Dragon
    Fire- BTS
    One of a Kind- G-Dragon

FEMALE
    Let's go Party- 2NE1
    Like OOH-AHH- TWICE
    BOOMBAYAH- BlackPink
    Red- Hyuna
    Electric Shock- f(x)
    Crazy- 4MINUTE
    Hot Summer - f(x)
    Volume Up - 4MINUTE
    Crush- 2NE1
    Expect- Girl's Day

BOTH
    lolipop- Bigbang & 2NE1
  • optiman38
    Options
    motivation songs what gets you bopping and moving and working hard in the gym so please tell me yours. no matter what it is ? Example Eye Of The Tiger, Stronger Britney Spears, bla bla bla
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Town called Malice (The Jam), I Don't Like Mondays (Boomtown Rats), Bad Things (Jace Everett) Golden Years (David Bowie), Welcome to the Monkey House (Animal Magnet?) and the Soundtrack to 'The Woman' (Sean Spillane). Also listen to Sunset Sons, Imagine Dragons, The Script and Louis Berry when walking.
  • optiman38
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input i have one great play list now should keep me going for awhile

• Angelcat714
    Angelcat714 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Zardonic - Anti hero album
  • michelle_more2live4
    michelle_more2live4 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just found a new fave I felt I was in Flashdance I was running so hard.

Emeli Sandé - Hurts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KiMJikri4
  • optiman38
    Options
    Just found a new fave I felt I was in Flashdance I was running so hard.

Emeli Sandé - Hurts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KiMJikri4

nice tune michelle cheers for sharing
  • ashleyx41987
    ashleyx41987 Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Lots of rock! Most of the time my Asking Alexandria playlist or this playlist

cgergwoe7y5b.png
    kmzbg5gugswy.png
    y3pdnmkszc4y.png
  • FaeryChaos
    FaeryChaos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pump it by Black Eyed Peas
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Not music, but I watch Netflix when on the xtrainer/bike/treadmill, keeps me from looking at the clock and getting bored, and of course I can increase the pace depending on the soundtrack.
  • optiman38
    Options
    cheers guys for the post and song choices adding to my play lists every day

• optiman38
    Options
  • optiman38
    Options
  • stephenmoralee
    stephenmoralee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I train at Six in the morning in my home Gym , i usually have the radio on so i listen to the NEWS while i am Warming up, once i start my Strength & Stamina & HIIT Training im too busy trying so keep my innards from coming out of my ears (i love to train very intensivley) to listen to what is being played on the radio.