Lookin for Monsters

Options
2»

Replies

• bigbuffbarry
    bigbuffbarry Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1320 total raw. Plus 275 max overhead. Not the greatest... Yet... Strongman focused. Add me!
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Certainly no monster, but definitely a regular at the gym. @Lofteren great to seen another BJJ'r here. I have a Black Belt (really!) Under Bart Smith (Rigan Machado Affiliated)
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Certainly no monster, but definitely a regular at the gym. @Lofteren great to seen another BJJ'r here. I have a Black Belt (really!) Under Bart Smith (Rigan Machado Affiliated)

That is awesome! I should be getting my blue belt soon. I train at Marcelo Garcia's gym in Dallas, TX.
  • ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am a monster, but I'm not sure it counts.

msim2.jpg

This made
    My day
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Zilla you're way ahead of me on powerlifting. I'm 53 and have a score of about 1200, which in powerlifting terms makes me a beginner. I'm hoping to increase that score by about 100 in the next year. For me powerlifting is a supporting activity for martial arts, with my interests running along the lines of Muay Thai (advanced) and BJJ (beginner).
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Lofteren wrote: »

That is awesome! I should be getting my blue belt soon. I train at Marcelo Garcia's gym in Dallas, TX.

Congratulations.. Blue belt is a huge mile stone! Marcelo is a legend..
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Have you checked under the bed?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Fittreelol wrote: »
    Have you checked under the bed?

They're too scared to hide under my bed, check yours for me.
  • butterbuns123
    butterbuns123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Vegan powerlifter. Total 955 at 175bw. Have oly been training strenght for like 5 months tho. Would love some more powerlifter/strongman friends.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    2 years ago I totaled 1408lbs at 250lbs fat. Now I'm half as strong but 230lbs at around 13-14% bodyfat. Fairly big compared to average.
  • curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    have you checked the end of the thread for a monster?

I've bent 2 barbells one was the cheap one that came with my first fitness gear olympic weight setdoing deadlifts and the other was an old standard 1 inch 5ft bar that I had no choice but to use to leaver a giant rock out of the ground.

No interest in competition just being strong I tend to lift 3x per week add me if you want.