40 and finally figured it out...

Options

Replies

• mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have been so motivational and inspirational to me! As your best friend, I was too busy struggling with my own weight to give you grief about your own. It's hard to point out to someone how they should lose weight when you can't even do it yourself...If I could go back in time I would slap us both :wink: !

Regardless, I am so proud of how well you have done and hope you are proud of yourself too! :heart: you!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - awesome job!! BTW, I envy your legs tremendously!
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have been so motivational and inspirational to me! As your best friend, I was too busy struggling with my own weight to give you grief about your own. It's hard to point out to someone how they should lose weight when you can't even do it yourself...If I could go back in time I would slap us both :wink: !

Regardless, I am so proud of how well you have done and hope you are proud of yourself too! :heart: you!

I ♥ you MU!!!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yep, I was 40 too when I figured it all out,,
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want your legs <3 You look awesome!
  • semedina13
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration you are!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow you are super strong! You were always pretty though, don't be so hard on the old you!!!
    Nice work!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options

Aw this is sweet. I have to say though, I have some friends who are struggling with their weight, and they don't need me to tell them. They already know, I can tell. Everybody needs to go on their own journey in their own way.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • fitnh
    Options

Aw this is sweet. I have to say though, I have some friends who are struggling with their weight, and they don't need me to tell them. They already know, I can tell. Everybody needs to go on their own journey in their own way.

You are correct Steph....I think it helps others to see "you" living healthier rather than being told "you" should.
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Omg
    Amazing
    Did you weight train?
    Amazing legs
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • fitnh
    Options
    Omg
    Amazing
    Did you weight train?
    Amazing legs

Thanks! :)

I really switch up my routine....cardio (swimming, tennis, running, elliptical, biking, hiking) and yes, I do strength too. The two of them together are so important. Lots of squats, lunges etc.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic transformation! And I love your message!!
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, look at those legs!
  • mickeyullrich
    Options

You are correct Steph....I think it helps others to see "you" living healthier rather than being told "you" should.

This is true....I don't think it would have helped if someone had told me I had an issue with my weight...I already knew that. Once Fit started working on hers it motivated me to do something about mine. It definitely had to come from within me for it to work-Fit was just great motivation! :smile:
  • fitnh
    Options

This is true....I don't think it would have helped if someone had told me I had an issue with my weight...I already knew that. Once Fit started working on hers it motivated me to do something about mine. It definitely had to come from within me for it to work-Fit was just great motivation! :smile:

I just have to make sure I don't motivate you too much and you pass me on steps!
  • mickeyullrich
    Options

I just have to make sure I don't motivate you too much and you pass me on steps!
    :tongue:
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm 40 and just now figuring it out! :smile:
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look radiant. And happy. Wonderful job. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!