40 and finally figured it out...

Options

Replies

• Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Great job lady, you've done an amazing job!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    wowwwww :):smile::wink: :smile:
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous! Amazing results!!!! I'm on the otherside. My family continously remind me that I'm overweight. It's really not the best thing to do to anyone. Most people who struggle with their weight, know they're overweight. Like you said, no one can make you do it, you have to be ready metally, phiscially and emotionally. Support in your journey is far more important. It builds you up as you accomplish your biggest challenge.

Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • nmccoypa
    nmccoypa Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! Ok, I have been feeling dumpy and frumpy lately - will be 42 in August and haven't been able to lose the baby weight I put on with my last child born in 2008. Your pictures are true motivation! Thanks for sharing your before pictures - you look amazing now! I looked that good before and can do it again. Congrats on the hard work!!!
  • sharonfrazier980
    sharonfrazier980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and need the motivation. Thank you so much!!!! If I can do what you've done, I would feel like I've won the lottery!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Hopefully I'll be posting something cool in a couple of months!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome work!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing.
  • cryskg
    cryskg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 40 and have just started MFP again and I HOPE I can figure it out this time! Thanks for the inspiration you look amazing :smile:
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was trying to thank each and every one of you individually, but there are quite a few of you! I'm so glad to see many of you being inspired by me.

If you put the time in and you are true to yourself, it will happen.

Thank you to all you amazing MFP people!!!!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am in my forties. Looking at your second picture it looks good. You knock it out of the ball park on the last two. Wow.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW - Great Job!! Very Inspiring
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Woooww you look awesome !!! Great work !! And btw you don't even kinda look 40 ! I I had to read the topic line twice becuase I didn't believe it !!
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic! Thanks for sharing. You are an inspiration to all of us. I'm 42 and finally figuring it all out. Wish I'd known what I know now 20 years ago. ;-)
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love the title of your post!! It's true and I actually told my 11 year old son today as I was tucking him in " you and I need to run together" He asked "why?" and I replied "because we are both getting chunky and that's not good for either of us"
    The best part of saying it was that I didn't feel bad saying it about myself and I knew that I am setting an example for him of paying attention to your health. So tomorrow - we run! (we both hate to run so we may "run" by kicking a soccer ball around our yard but this is better than nothing!)
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    and I forgot to say....you look beautiful:)
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Fabulous forty!!
    You look awesome. Congrats:)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!