Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Is there anything worse than someone who is sick but refuses medicine and decides that the best way to treat is to complain about being sick?

Sounds like my hubby, and drives me INSANE! That, and the constant "You don't know how it feeeeeeeeeeels"
    name-graphics-lulu-048319.gif

i'm not sure how i feel about this gif i found. In one way...cool, a shark eats me. In another way...bummer. In a third way...well, at least I'm seeing some sort of action.

I found this one?

0jbsei5dznmk.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    knn43en97ifs.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Me and some friends hanging out at the beach.

9nb4gyoq71y1.jpg
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I think people who flag posts because they don't like something, are idiots. Don't like it? Don't read it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I think people who flag posts because they don't like something, are idiots. Don't like it? Don't read it.

post reported.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    7ncftazo4onl.jpg
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Anything I want? This would be a great start....

p1hdhkddazp2.gif
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    That's some nice wood...
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Its -11 out there, and I was totally dreading walking the dog on the ice and salt again....my Harley just used the back yard for the FIRST time in the four weeks we've had him. It's a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

I bought him booties yesterday, got them on his feet, he walked around like he had some kind of strange malformation...one foot up, other foot up...lol. I don't think they're going to work for this old guy.
  • cee134
    Options
    Its -11 out there, and I was totally dreading walking the dog on the ice and salt again....my Harley just used the back yard for the FIRST time in the four weeks we've had him. It's a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

I bought him booties yesterday, got them on his feet, he walked around like he had some kind of strange malformation...one foot up, other foot up...lol. I don't think they're going to work for this old guy.

Huh, it was in the 80's yesterday here.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

You suck. I'm coming to your place..lol...I wear two layers AND a snowsuit...balaclava, gloves....and huge *kitten* boots...it's THAT cold! We actually have an "extreme weather alert" here in our city today :(

The jerk on the news just said windchill of -30.
  • cee134
    Options

You suck. I'm coming to your place..lol...I wear two layers AND a snowsuit...balaclava, gloves....and huge *kitten* boots...it's THAT cold! We actually have an "extreme weather alert" here in our city today :(

It's colder now, about 46° F it won't get back up to the 60's until at least Wednesday. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

It's colder now, about 46° F it won't get back up to the 60's until at least Wednesday. :)

OMG I'll take it!! See ya Wednesday!
This discussion has been closed.