Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When your Christmas outfit looks like a Starfleet uniform

6yg04bcgeooq.jpg

Red shirt...she's gonna die.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    bd3rsvsf0ldc.jpg
    In really excited for this to be in my mouth.

Can confirm, it's good.
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My wife is Vietnamese and in California there are a lot of Vietnamese Pho restaurants (Prounounced "Fuh") with clever names like Pho Ever, Pho Shizzle, Pho King, What the Pho, Pho You, etc.

So I was thinking about Pho Q or Pho Queue as in Pho so good you'd wait in line for it. But both of those domain names were already taken. So I decided on Mother Pho! and bought the domain names motherpho.com, motherpho.net, and motherpho.org. It will have the tagline "Pho just like your mom used to make"

I would love to get your opinions on this idea. There's a restaurant that just closed down across the street from another restaurant called "Bite Me!" and I think it would be awesome to open up Mother Pho in the empty place so we have 2 restaurants like that across the street from each other, almost like an argument.
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My wife is Vietnamese and in California there are a lot of Vietnamese Pho restaurants (Prounounced "Fuh") with clever names like Pho Ever, Pho Shizzle, Pho King, What the Pho, Pho You, etc.

So I was thinking about Pho Q or Pho Queue as in Pho so good you'd wait in line for it. But both of those domain names were already taken. So I decided on Mother Pho! and bought the domain names motherpho.com, motherpho.net, and motherpho.org. It will have the tagline "Pho just like your mom used to make"

I would love to get your opinions on this idea. There's a restaurant that just closed down across the street from another restaurant called "Bite Me!" and I think it would be awesome to open up Mother Pho in the empty place so we have 2 restaurants like that across the street from each other, almost like an argument.

I like catchy names like that, so as far as branding goes I give it an A+. As far as the actuality of opening and running a restaurant, I have no freaking idea but wish you well!
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Do any men know how to hold a conversation!!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

The best're those that, talk in; their sleep but they're also painfully honest then, so that you don't harm him when you become enraged; bind yourself 1st! :#
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yes. Do memes count?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

If your answers are always: Yes ..... then we should talk.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

If your answers are always: Yes ..... then we should talk.

And here I took a lot of *kitten* for being just that the other day.
    People are kinda pissy on the boards today. I blame the Christmas spirit

Holiday Cheer is a Serious Problem.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    yz38hmkul5r4.jpg
    Best art project for people with no artistic talent.
This discussion has been closed.