Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    'There are no unhealthy foods' belief is not something I would not accept for myself. It's her choice but I found it ridiculous that she is on MFP, seems like a wrong site for a pop-tarts advocate. And, the opposing the teacher trying to teach the healthy food choices.

If mfp has taught me anything it is that everything is acceptable in moderation. But if that's the best you can defend a pop tart with, just effing send in a different snack!

It's easy to get those baby carrots and shove some in a bag or container.
    It's the age of entitlement.

Well there is no healthy or unhealthy so instead of a bottle of water in the kids lunches, I send flasks of whiskey. They're so much easier to control when they get home that way

I can be one of your children. I really REALLY likes my whiskeys and bourbons! And I do prefer handles instead of a flasks and a bologna,mayo, cheese, peanut butter sandwich fried in butter!

I would even go back to school!

Fine but you have to clean your own room.

I do windows also. Really, its on the third paragraph first page of my resume :-)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    'There are no unhealthy foods' belief is not something I would not accept for myself. It's her choice but I found it ridiculous that she is on MFP, seems like a wrong site for a pop-tarts advocate. And, the opposing the teacher trying to teach the healthy food choices.

If mfp has taught me anything it is that everything is acceptable in moderation. But if that's the best you can defend a pop tart with, just effing send in a different snack!

It's easy to get those baby carrots and shove some in a bag or container.
    It's the age of entitlement.

Well there is no healthy or unhealthy so instead of a bottle of water in the kids lunches, I send flasks of whiskey. They're so much easier to control when they get home that way

I can be one of your children. I really REALLY likes my whiskeys and bourbons! And I do prefer handles instead of a flasks and a bologna,mayo, cheese, peanut butter sandwich fried in butter!

I would even go back to school!

Fine but you have to clean your own room.

I do windows also. Really, its on the third paragraph first page of my resume :-)

Careful what you sign up for. You have no idea how many windows I have.

Hopefully its less then I currently have. If you count both floors, have 31 right now .... so I could handle up to forty and no more then 2 floors though (my ladder is only 27 ft).
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    For the record, Pop Tarts are pedestrian. Toaster Strudel is where it's at.

Yeah but back in the day the pop tart was all we had!

I would get my sister to throw a fit until my mother went to the bakery back then.

Okay, I didn't do that.

I would aggravate the crap out of her until she threw a fit, without caring about a bakery.
  • jnichel
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lived off these in college.

ts2ziebaja9a.jpeg

Oh, you must have been rich. Ramen noodles and the Beast was our lifeblood during college. ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Just realised, ^^that's who @J_Surita3 reminds me of!

If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard this. I personally don't think I look like her but I guess I'm wrong because I get that ALL THE TIME. lol...It's gotten the point that when someone says. "You know who you remind me of..?", I just say, let me guess...
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lived off these in college.

ts2ziebaja9a.jpeg

These are actually edible, the sweet kind makes my throat itch. And pop-tarts taste like cardboard, if a person eats them from early childhood then it might taste good, I guess.
    I vote for cream puffs and Uncrustables.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    There's not enough pastries in the Toaster Scrambles.. Boston cream (favorite all time) comes with 6 and ICING..

Just stating my claim here in the "Post Anything You Want Thread"!
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    201604_0640_fddaa_sm.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I posted on the pop tart thread. It's my generic response when people say foods are bad or good.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Forgot how much I like Culvers.

15802741_1616058518700811_3851884408021712896_n.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options

I would get my sister to throw a fit until my mother went to the bakery back then.

Okay, I didn't do that.

I would aggravate the crap out of her until she threw a fit, without caring about a bakery.

Lol. Are you my brother?

I hope not.....at least not with the dreams I've been having.
  • jnichel
    Options

Okay, I didn't do that.

Lol. Are you my brother?

I hope not.....at least not with the dreams I've been having.

Well I am in rural Georgia.

And I'm from a town in Louisiana with less than 500 people, so I guess we're good to go. ;)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    My fingertips are still tingly and sensitive. Zippers hurt like a son of a *kitten*.
This discussion has been closed.