Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    lol my coworker just came in and told me that with guys, it's a numbers game, so if they flirt with me or want to *kitten* me, it's not a compliment. That makes me feel a lot more hopeful about everything...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    lol my coworker just came in and told me that with guys, it's a numbers game, so if they flirt with me or want to *kitten* me, it's not a compliment. That makes me feel a lot more hopeful about everything...

Goddamnit don't stereotype us like that!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Is it the truth though? I've tried really hard not to think that, but I thought that for a long time.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Is it the truth though? I've tried really hard not to think that, but I thought that for a long time.

No, it's not the truth. Some guys, definitely yes. But not all. You will find the right one for you, focus on you. Get where you need to be and he will come into your life. Nothing more attractive than someone who knows what they want, goes after it and doesn't sit around waiting for people to hit on them.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

No it is not true, except maybe for her. She sounds like she might have some issues. For most guys, they are looking for a meaningful relationship that may lead to something more stable.

Not say there aren't some total dicks out there. It just means that a lot of us really good catches (the majority) are taken already and not looking for anything, cause we have found what we needed in life.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options

Men are as diverse as women. We've all got different priorities and our own reasons for them. A lot of us just want some, and approach women as a "numbers game." But men can be romantics too, with admiration and desire for the apple of their eye and no one else.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

Men are as diverse as women. We've all got different priorities and our own reasons for them. A lot of us just want some, and approach women as a "numbers game." But men can be romantics too, with admiration and desire for the apple of their eye and no one else.

I'm a romantic, I damn sure am.

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

I wish I knew how it felt to be that good looking. Can you imagine the doors that open for you? Can you imagine the confidence it helps to build? Anywho...

Ummm, you should know the answer to this.

I don't mean this as a "I am so ugly, no one wants me" post. Any of us could walk in a room and people who notice us wouldn't think anyone unattractive. But I am talking about what it must be like to be someone who people idolize, dream about, talk about, and post pictures of as examples of someone hot, manly, gorgeous, etc.. They walk in a room and most people in the room immediately are drawn to them.

Hard to explain I guess, but it is just something I've thought about - what it might be like to be like that.

Yeah I don't know what that's like either. Pretty sure that's celeb only status.

And many of the celebrities live in a different reality than the rest of us (hollyweird) so is it real anyways? But I know what you mean. I wonder the same thing. Sometimes I see people flocking to one person or another (either male of female) and I just don't get it. That happens too. Looks are there but personality is not...why waste your time? People are weird.

I have no idea if Jason Momoa has a great personality or not or if he's a douche. But I'll ogle him all day long.
    But yeah, I agree with you.
    69qnhcvtjmn3.png

@_dixiana_ I'd go gay. LOVE this video.

https://youtu.be/zL7SobTAnuQ
  • Timshel_
    Options

How yew dew'in? Yer purrrrdy.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    wskumgrzkb52.jpg

At the Library trying to figure out how (IF?) I can post stuff off Internet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'm a romantic, I damn sure am.

D'awww ..your wifes a lucky one ..Respect :)
  • Timshel_
    Options
    My loyalty and integrity is beyond reproach.

Has me all...

17599116.gif
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

I wish I knew how it felt to be that good looking. Can you imagine the doors that open for you? Can you imagine the confidence it helps to build? Anywho...

I don't mean this as a "I am so ugly, no one wants me" post. Any of us could walk in a room and people who notice us wouldn't think anyone unattractive. But I am talking about what it must be like to be someone who people idolize, dream about, talk about, and post pictures of as examples of someone hot, manly, gorgeous, etc.. They walk in a room and most people in the room immediately are drawn to them.

Hard to explain I guess, but it is just something I've thought about - what it might be like to be like that.

Yeah I don't know what that's like either. Pretty sure that's celeb only status.

And many of the celebrities live in a different reality than the rest of us (hollyweird) so is it real anyways? But I know what you mean. I wonder the same thing. Sometimes I see people flocking to one person or another (either male of female) and I just don't get it. That happens too. Looks are there but personality is not...why waste your time? People are weird.

I have no idea if Jason Momoa has a great personality or not or if he's a douche. But I'll ogle him all day long.
    69qnhcvtjmn3.png

He's not only super hot, he's also a beautiful human. That was very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
    PS How did I NOT know he was married to Lisa Bonet??
  • Timshel_
    Options

69qnhcvtjmn3.png

He's not only super hot, he's also a beautiful human. That was very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
    PS How did I NOT know he was married to Lisa Bonet??

I wish I could be half that manly. See...goes back to our earlier discussion of what it would be like to have that aura, that attractiveness, etc. Of course with every simple insecurity it might resolve in normal mortals, it would be interesting to see what exactly it contrives.
This discussion has been closed.