Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

I wish I knew how it felt to be that good looking. Can you imagine the doors that open for you? Can you imagine the confidence it helps to build? Anywho...

Ummm, you should know the answer to this.

I don't mean this as a "I am so ugly, no one wants me" post. Any of us could walk in a room and people who notice us wouldn't think anyone unattractive. But I am talking about what it must be like to be someone who people idolize, dream about, talk about, and post pictures of as examples of someone hot, manly, gorgeous, etc.. They walk in a room and most people in the room immediately are drawn to them.

Hard to explain I guess, but it is just something I've thought about - what it might be like to be like that.

Yeah I don't know what that's like either. Pretty sure that's celeb only status.

And many of the celebrities live in a different reality than the rest of us (hollyweird) so is it real anyways? But I know what you mean. I wonder the same thing. Sometimes I see people flocking to one person or another (either male of female) and I just don't get it. That happens too. Looks are there but personality is not...why waste your time? People are weird.

I have no idea if Jason Momoa has a great personality or not or if he's a douche. But I'll ogle him all day long.
    But yeah, I agree with you.
    69qnhcvtjmn3.png

@_dixiana_ I'd go gay. LOVE this video.

https://youtu.be/zL7SobTAnuQ

He's not only super hot, he's also a beautiful human. That was very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
    PS How did I NOT know he was married to Lisa Bonet??

I wish I could be half that manly. See...goes back to our earlier discussion of what it would be like to have that aura, that attractiveness, etc. Of course with every simple insecurity it might resolve in normal mortals, it would be interesting to see what exactly it contrives.

Since I do a lot of lurking (secret's out!) I've seen how you talk about your kids.....and from what I've gathered, you are that kind of dad, very much into your children and what kind of humans they turn out to be, which is what I found so inspiring about Momoa in the video. And that equals HAWT.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Since I do a lot of lurking (secret's out!) I've seen how you talk about your kids.....and from what I've gathered, you are that kind of dad, very much into your children and what kind of humans they turn out to be, which is what I found so inspiring about Momoa in the video. And that equals HAWT.

YOu're too kind, and thanks. But again, not really about me being hawt, but about what it must be like ot be that uber hot person that most of the world would want - physically, personality wise, power, whatever. To be THAT person, live in that skin...gah. I am just doing terrible about talking about it.

Anywho... I have no clue who Lisa Bonet is, and really had no clue who Jason was until that commercial.

• Timshel_
    Options

YOu're too kind, and thanks. But again, not really about me being hawt, but about what it must be like ot be that uber hot person that most of the world would want - physically, personality wise, power, whatever. To be THAT person, live in that skin...gah. I am just doing terrible about talking about it.

Anywho... I have no clue who Lisa Bonet is, and really had no clue who Jason was until that commercial.

I think you are hot. And smart. And you have the humor thing with a nice laugh. I would try and sit at your lunch table, spill my milk on you accidentally, get all embarrassed, talk about farts probably get even more embarrassed and awkward and trip as I tried to run away.

I'd chase someone like that.
    Just saying.
  • Timshel_
    Options

I think you are hot. And smart. And you have the humor thing with a nice laugh. I would try and sit at your lunch table, spill my milk on you accidentally, get all embarrassed, talk about farts probably get even more embarrassed and awkward and trip as I tried to run away.

Just saying.

so you say. What if i sound EXACTLY like jason momoa?

Didn't I already mention I would switch teams there. I'm in.
  • _dixiana_
    edited February 2017
    Options

You aren't doing terrible. I get what you mean. It's just a very lofty goal/pursuit/desire and comes with a price (loss of privacy) I'd not be willing to pay. So, yeah, it's a good thing I'm not famous ;)
    Anyway, so few people reach that level of worship from the world, ya know? And if you've got one special person who looks at you that way....that's all you really need right?

If you watched The Cosby Show, you know who Lisa Bonet is. She was the oldest daughter.

ETA: I know you didn't specifically say celeb status, but it's what comes to mind when you say "most of the world would want". Ugh....there I go over explaining.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    If you watched The Cosby Show, you know who Lisa Bonet is. She was the oldest daughter.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Have to look her up. I remember her though.

But yeah...I LOVE my privacy and quiet, so I wouldn't do well in a super high profile life like that. Just fun to think about.

• _dixiana_
    Options

Just saying.

so you say. What if i sound EXACTLY like jason momoa?

Didn't I already mention I would switch teams there. I'm in.

This might make an interesting thread. Unless someone already did one.
    "I'd switch teams for ________"
  • Timshel_
    Options

Probably already done, but yeah. My list is kinda short, and I am very demanding about who they are and such. Very lofty people...

• _dixiana_
    Options

Probably already done, but yeah. My list is kinda short, and I am very demanding about who they are and such. Very lofty people...

th?id=OIP.IfclsB0BdTdsmUjflNbsAAD1DS&w=165&h=148&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    employer: so what would you say is your biggest weakness?
    me: probably just like who I am as a person
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    j4gd2kqvluc7.png
    oil.png 107.9K
  • sallysigns
    sallysigns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Batman Bad Blood-Alfred Fight Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBxe-UEN85Q
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm really glad there was no sarcasm, rudeness or belittling on MFP tonight. Good job, crew!!

You get the heck out of here with this crap!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad there was no sarcasm, rudeness or belittling on MFP tonight. Good job, crew!!

You get the heck out of here with this crap!

Only if you throw me over your shoulder and drag me out.

where do you want to go?
This discussion has been closed.