Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    r8ev9wcemxsi.jpg

Note to self

I like this...very true words
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Kaikoura, New Zealand

n2mac5piq2wr.jpg

New Zealand is so pretty
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My sister holding and laughing hysterically at my nephew.
    My niece holding her *kitten* together like nobody's bidness.

54h7km8ok224.jpg

The easter bunny would scare me too.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    The chit chat section is slowly turning into a weight loss advice section. There are other areas for that stuff, and I never go to them because the questions being asked can be answered by just a little research. Is it just me or am I being extra crabby this morning?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    The chit chat section is slowly turning into a weight loss advice section. There are other areas for that stuff, and I never go to them because the questions being asked can be answered by just a little research. Is it just me or am I being extra crabby this morning?

The problem with research's that you'll be able to find whatever, suits your beliefs unless you know exactly how to; search for facts & many, just don't know; how to!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Kvernufoss, Iceland.

1czd0a5ykov5.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Foggy Irish forest

ryhuryf6ung9.jpg
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Nope. I feel the same. I suppose the blah that has become Chit Chat makes my productivity higher. Kinda

Well I'm the king of Boggle, there is none higher
    I get eleven points off the word 'quagmire'

Productivity level: 0.00001
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am hungry.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options

The problem with research's that you'll be able to find whatever, suits your beliefs unless you know exactly how to; search for facts & many, just don't know; how to!

LOL. Very true. People with vested interests promote all kinds of PR spin machines. Never let truth get in the way of a good money making story. :)
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The only girl I ever threatened to beat down in high school just threatened to kick my *kitten* (25 years later) over me removing her little sister from my fundraising team for lying and stealing donations. I can't even get mad at the trashy crack head for threatening me because I am laughing too hard. I thought the only high school drama I still got to see would only be on MFP.

Fun times. lol. Sounds like you need to get a third party witness or record and future confrontation. She sounds eratic and violent. She needs a therapy dog or something...
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    The only girl I ever threatened to beat down in high school just threatened to kick my *kitten* (25 years later) over me removing her little sister from my fundraising team for lying and stealing donations. I can't even get mad at the trashy crack head for threatening me because I am laughing too hard. I thought the only high school drama I still got to see would only be on MFP.

This is completely awesome. TY for sharing! I giggled too. Whup dat azz.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »

Fun times. lol. Sounds like you need to get a third party witness or record and future confrontation. She sounds eratic and violent. She needs a therapy dog or something...

Or to just lay off the crack pipe.. for real. I am still cracking up, I can't even take it seriously.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    r852c22lcgx5.jpg

Wasn't that a whistle? I feel like there used to be a plastic sucker stick that was supposed to be a whistle, but it never really worked well.

No, I remember the whistle, but it wasn't chupa chups.

I always assumed the hole was to keep the sucker in place since the sticks were sort of smooth plastic. The candy filled the hole, sort of creating a "pin" to hold it there, instead of sliding off the stick and directly into the throat of a 3-year-old.

Such a hole isn't necessary for lesser suckers on paper sticks, since the sucker sticks to the paper in a mushy and unpleasant way.
This discussion has been closed.