Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    3768dbfc0369640f22e9f686e15d94ce.gif

Screw the beach. Let's go here!

Right? I am in.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm watching family feud and they referred to boobs as dairy cannons. I about fell out my chair. :lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    3768dbfc0369640f22e9f686e15d94ce.gif

Screw the beach. Let's go here!

Right? I am in.

Errrrr.. No comment but yes!!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm watching family feud and they referred to boobs as dairy cannons. I about fell out my chair. :lol:

Offensive language databank leveled up. Thank you.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Family Feud has made a way to make every question dirty now. So they have to keep coming up with different ways to name body parts and the act of sex. Some of the terms that they show up on the board crack my *kitten* up.

Omg yes. I don't know what's funnier... the word replacements or Steve Harvey's reaction to them. :lol:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    ro4gqo6kx6im.jpg

Dude I love this!!! :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I love that the doctors I work for don't make us listen to boring music. Currently, NIN Closer is playing and they don't care that the main lyric is "I want to *kitten* you like an animal". Now if I can just convince them that our next staff meeting really needs to be held in Cancun. On the beach. With drinks in hand.
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
  • liftingmomlife
    liftingmomlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • liftingmomlife
    liftingmomlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I love that the doctors I work for don't make us listen to boring music. Currently, NIN Closer is playing and they don't care that the main lyric is "I want to *kitten* you like an animal". Now if I can just convince them that our next staff meeting really needs to be held in Cancun. On the beach. With drinks in hand.

Good luck! I've been trying to convince my bosses we need a sister office in Mazama, and so far no one is going for it.

This is the road in to Mazama, you can see why I'd want to spend more time there.

ethan-welty-washington-pass.jpg
  • IVMay
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »
    3azvtfr55bhk.jpg

These are like three times as old as you

1984 so... maybe closer to 3 decades? :)
  • IVMay
    Options

Good luck! I've been trying to convince my bosses we need a sister office in Mazama, and so far no one is going for it.

This is the road in to Mazama, you can see why I'd want to spend more time there.

ethan-welty-washington-pass.jpg

Wow. Amazing scenery.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    On that note, here's South Early Winters Spire. You can see the road in this one.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-1.11.16-PM.png

The sharp end makes me nervous. But I'd love to follow on this route!
  • IVMay
    Options
    Yeah that is pretty cool. There's a road in Peru like that which is on a ridiculous mountainside. I haven't been there but there was a good part of it on Top Gear a few years back. Scary how fast some of the locals would go on it. "Yeah - no worries - pass me that sandwich while I drive up this narrow dirt road up the side of a drop that they wouldn't even bother sending a search party for....
  • IVMay
    Options
    3azvtfr55bhk.jpg

These are like three times as old as you

1984 so... maybe closer to 3 decades? :)

You have a baby face, I'd have guessed like 1997

LOL. 33 this year. Always looked young due to a lot of HGH taking over the years. Just only recently started the health regiment again and dropping out toxic stuff. :) In 1997 I was a full blown misanthropic twerp that played truant from school and smoked 20 packs. No parental guidance in the early years, I suppose.
This discussion has been closed.