Think ive done something silly!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Also--running off and drowning your sorrows in alcohol isn't exactly a healthy response--could lead to some pretty destructive behaviors...
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    P13C35 wrote: »
    Its an alcopop but has lots of calories and sugar x
    I was in the same rut. I knew it was a problem. I hated the empty calories but liked the numb. Ive not had any drinks for a couple days now, its not showing on the scale, but I know w time it will. I would love a half a pound a day as a steady decrease. Remember, you are more than the scale. It is a metabolism change journey. Do right by yourself, and the change will come.

Are you saying that you would like to lose a half a pound per day?

Also, what is a "metabolism change journey?"
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Yea cause if u lose halfa pound a day its 3andhalf pounds a week but its better if it comes off slowly i only want to lose about a stone, but this was just a one off im not an alcoholic lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I don't let the scale dictate my success...weight loss isn't a linear process and takes time...that's the reality. I always focus on being healthy and my fitness...the rest takes care of itself in time...the scale is just one little tool and shouldn't define success or failure.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yea cause if u lose halfa pound a day its 3andhalf pounds a week but its better if it comes off slowly i only want to lose about a stone, but this was just a one off im not an alcoholic lol

If you only have a stone to lose, then you should be looking at 0.5lb -1lb loss per week.

And I agree with this:
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Also--running off and drowning your sorrows in alcohol isn't exactly a healthy response--could lead to some pretty destructive behaviors...