Guys suck at texting

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Lol @ broad

i used Broad because one time i was told thats the proper way to address any woman, they rather be called Broad then Female ask @synchkat

You are wise @JEFFREYMGIRON
    Why was that all in caps!!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Lol @ broad

i used Broad because one time i was told thats the proper way to address any woman, they rather be called Broad then Female ask @synchkat

Don't worry. I'm guessing he doesn't mind when you scream his name :tongue:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Lol @ broad

Don't worry. I'm guessing he doesn't mind when you scream his name :tongue:

actually screaming my name is not what i prefer, soft subtle moans, more like it ;D
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    One point I'd like to make is this.....when I don't want to talk to people...I don't text them back. Just bringing that up and setting it on the table.

Yep, I was going to say that women do this too. Usually if I'm not texting someone back right away it's because I'm just not very interested in the person. Either not interested or I fell asleep. :D
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    It's not important enough or I don't feel like chatting or this person ignored my texts before
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Angela, if I can make requests...I wouldn't mind terribly if you someday did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread.

It got thread jacked by grapefruit!

Angela you did not answer my burning question on yr AMA so don't complain about guys not responding. Inquiring minds want to know "How ARE you doing?"
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Guys suck at suck deek
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Angela, if I can make requests...I wouldn't mind terribly if you someday did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread.

It got thread jacked by grapefruit!

Angela you did not answer my burning question on yr AMA so don't complain about guys not responding. Inquiring minds want to know "How ARE you doing?"

I must not have seen your post amongst all the grapefruit!

I am doing well, thank you!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Guys aren't bad at texting they... Hold on let me get back to you...
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    What gets on my nerves is waiting for a response

how about waiting for a response while you're in the middle of making plans? Because that's a real bad time.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Like seriously? Listen up guys, if you initiate the text with "Hey" "Hows it going?" etc that tells us ladies that you're opening a line of communication.

But instead I answer and ask how he is, and no response. WTF?

Funny, but I have the same complaint about some of the ladies who text...
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    One of my pet peeves is guys (or friends in general) who want to text too much. That's one of the first things I tell people when I start interacting with them....btw, I'm not much of a texter. Like if you have something to say, go ahead. But don't just text me "Hey" five times a day :unamused:

Most people are cool with it. But occasionally I come across a guy who still insists on blowing up my phone all day and then getting all pissy when I don't respond. He usually doesn't last long :joy:

But I think girls are generally worse. I feel sorry for my guy friends sometimes. Some of them seem like they're required to check in every hour or something.... :scream:

Hey
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I disappear when it suits me. I'd rather be up in the mountains where there's no reception.

It's endearing.