Guys suck at texting

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    mehhh I guess I don't care that much. If it's important like "AAAUGH! Leak in basement! Where's the water valve?" I am going to call. Texting is whatever. I have friends that bombard me with messages after bedtime or during work (and they KNOW what my bedtime is bc I have to be at work early) so I turn off the sound to my phone at these times and if they send me a bunch of crap when I've stated I'm not available, I will not answer. Real life comes before texts!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't do small talk or texting.
    Hate it.
    Have something relevant and good to talk about.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    ... how the crap does any guy expect to get any action calling women "broads"? Freakin disrespectful. How would it be if women called guys "wide loads" or something equivalent like that? gross.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    ... how the crap does any guy expect to get any action calling women "broads"? Freakin disrespectful. How would it be if women called guys "wide loads" or something equivalent like that? gross.

I am more of a far load kinda guy.
    Just sayin.

Berrrump Berrrrump Tshhhh!

But seriously, two things here. First, guys should be more respectful. Second, women tend to take on some pretty derogatory terms as some kinda badge of courage and pride. Say, the word Biotch anymore. Used to be bad now women call themselves it all the time, or use it all the time in referring to other women. So men pick that up and they call them biotchez too.

Sad.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I don't post pics usually thanks to a stalker I picked up on a site called dailymile. My garmin would upload my running routes to the site and this guy showed up my house. My front *kitten* door. The courts had to get involved. I've changed names, stopped tracking miles, moved 2 hours south. He still emails me. A girls gotta be careful these days.

Ill leave you alone...my bad. Didn't have to loud me out here...

seriously though that is really creepy and sorry you went through that.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ until I looked closer at your pic I thought you were doing the Al Bundy k2jorkc6y41l.jpg
    th.jpg 12.1K
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I don't post pics usually thanks to a stalker I picked up on a site called dailymile. My garmin would upload my running routes to the site and this guy showed up my house. My front *kitten* door. The courts had to get involved. I've changed names, stopped tracking miles, moved 2 hours south. He still emails me. A girls gotta be careful these days.

That's pretty messed up.

You can go into your profile on Connect and make it so everything you upload is private, so people can't see where your runs start and end.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hi.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options
    hi.

Lexi??

Nah, I'm an imposter LOL
  • Timshel_
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    @Timshel_ until I looked closer at your pic I thought you were doing the Al Bundy k2jorkc6y41l.jpg

Spot On!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have 2 guy friends who do this all the time. They start the conversation and I respond with a question and nothing.... Then a few days later the cycle starts over. I am beginning to wonder if they do this to lots of ladies and someone else is responding with noodz so they get distracted. Ha!

Stop ruining all those guys goals by asking all those questions.

https://youtu.be/C1pkVrHKDik

LLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL I have always cracked up on this video!!! "Assummmingg!!"

• _BrewingAZ_
    Options
    HA!
  • demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, um, wanna sext?