AMA

Options

Replies

• Tyler_978
    Tyler_978 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    How old are you and when did you start getting into fitness?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had oral sex with the help of a grapefruit? Would you consider trying it (if you found a guy that was ok with it)? For science.

I bet she'd even make the same garbage disposal sound as Aunty Angel.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    What do you think was your wildest or wackiest sexual experience (or one of each)? If you don't mind me asking. Ok, this probably could get the thread shut down. Answer at your own discretion.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had oral sex with the help of a grapefruit? Would you consider trying it (if you found a guy that was ok with it)? For science.

This just made me Google weird things. And I have to say, it was.....very informative :joy:

I'd be curious to know if the grapefruit technique lives up to its hype for guys :joy:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    Do you still like boy bands?

Yes, NSync is my ultimate favorite! I enjoy Backstreet Boys, and will still scream like a little girl when I hear a Hanson song!

I don't know any of the more recent boy bands, just my teenage loves!

weird by hanson still touches my soul
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Out of your old boyfriends, would you want them all on the train you spoke of earlier, or were some not really train material? And why?

Some aren't train material. One guy couldn't ever keep it up, another ended up ghosting me, my ex husband no way. The rest though, yeah!
  • Angela937
    Options
    Tyler_978 wrote: »
    How old are you and when did you start getting into fitness?

31, I've always been a fitness buff. But I stopped dancing after having kids and allowed myself to get out of control. I am forcing myself to get back to where I was before.
  • Angela937
    Options
    What do you think was your wildest or wackiest sexual experience (or one of each)? If you don't mind me asking. Ok, this probably could get the thread shut down. Answer at your own discretion.

Wackiest was probably the puking!
    Wildest was 7 rounds in one night in every position imaginable and more O's than I could keep track of. I spent the whole next day in bed recovering!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options

Grapefruit? I heard it was a peach. Off to search...
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

This just made me Google weird things. And I have to say, it was.....very informative :joy:

I'd be curious to know if the grapefruit technique lives up to its hype for guys :joy:

I'm curious if any guys tried it on their own after hearing about this. I think most guys would be scared of the citric acid.
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options

Can you report back on your findings. I'm too lazy to look

It's basically the same. Someone at work told me about the peach trick, I'd think a grapefruit would be easier to um handle. I don't like grapefruit though, I guess a big navel orange would work.
  • jenmar222
    edited September 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

@jenmar22 How often do you google weird things?

Like 1 out of every 30 weird things that come to my head. I do try to erase my internet history often :joy:

If you come across the youtube video with the fake BBC, turn your volume down. Girl sounds like a frickin wind turbine O_O
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options

Can you report back on your findings. I'm too lazy to look

It's basically the same. Someone at work told me about the peach trick, I'd think a grapefruit would be easier to um handle. I don't like grapefruit though, I guess a big navel orange would work.

I don't know what either are... Damn.

I'm sure if you think about it hard enough you will lol! ;)

• BinaryPulsar
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There is a video of a woman demonstrating the grapefruit technique. Someone in this thread referred to her as Aunty Angel.
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Seems like a peach would be smallish...no?

If I were a guy, I would't be going around bragging about the peach...

Stick to the grapefruit story :wink:
This discussion has been closed.