AMA

Options

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You know, in your heart, that you deserve much better than a bunch of guys right? You deserve better than a cheating ex? You know that you deserve a real man who is strong enough to be everything you need him to be. Do you think you will find him?

I just don't know. I have a few who seem like they may turn out to be worth while. But I'm afraid to mention wanting more, for fear of them running for the hills.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    You know, in your heart, that you deserve much better than a bunch of guys right? You deserve better than a cheating ex? You know that you deserve a real man who is strong enough to be everything you need him to be. Do you think you will find him?

I just don't know. I have a few who seem like they may turn out to be worth while. But I'm afraid to mention wanting more, for fear of them running for the hills.

You never know, one of them may want more too and if they run they aren't worth it.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Sorry...still stuck on the grapefruit thing...

From what I was reading, it seems best if you try it in the shower
  • jenmar222
    Options
    @angela937 Do you like living in Michigan? (I was born/raised in Michigan, and I went to U of M....I'm in Cali now)
  • Angela937
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Do it!
  • jenmar222
    Options

Do it!

You do it. Tell us how it goes :joy:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Do it!

I've never looked at grapefruits the same again. Shortly after I learned about it, we went on a road trip. We ended up staying at some fancy resort. And there was a fancy breakfast with all kinds of stuff. Including a bowl full of grapefruit halves. Just looked like a bunch of sex toys to me.
  • jenmar222
    Options
    I guarantee you there are guys out there who have tried the grapefruit technique on themselves

There's prolly some guy trying the grapefruit technique right now as he reads this...
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited September 2016
    Options

Do it!

I've never looked at grapefruits the same again. Shortly after I learned about it, we went on a road trip. We ended up staying at some fancy resort. And there was a fancy breakfast with all kinds of stuff. Including a bowl full of grapefruit halves. Just looked like a bunch of sex toys to me.

really? next time I see a grapefruit I'm just gonna see a grapefruit. I wasn't that impressed I guess.

I was just joking. I actually didn't think anything. But, my husband pointed and made a joke about it. It was funny (to us). It wasn't because of the video. It was because at the time everyone on mfp was talking about it.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    OMG that video..... :o
  • jenmar222
    Options

Do it!

really? next time I see a grapefruit I'm just gonna see a grapefruit. I wasn't that impressed I guess.

I guess I've just watched enough weird shet with produce... If I took it too to heart, I'd never be able to walk in a Whole Foods again
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Do it!

I guess I've just watched enough weird shet with produce... If I took it too to heart, I'd never be able to walk in a Whole Foods again

Haha. I'm actually terribly allergic to grapefruit.
  • Angela937
    Options
    @angela937 Do you like living in Michigan? (I was born/raised in Michigan, and I went to U of M....I'm in Cali now)

I only like it bc my family is here. I hate the winters, and the non stop construction in the summers
  • Angela937
    Options
    @Angela937 are you allergic to anything?

I have a lactose intolerance and am allergic to trees, grass, flowers, pet dander, mold, mildew, dust......
This discussion has been closed.