Comment if you also want new friends!

Options

Replies

• kathy_sews
    kathy_sews Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this community. I've used mfp before but never stuck with it very long. I'm hoping having some friends and support will help this time.

I'm 44 years old and I'd like to lose 20 lbs.
  • cpinkygo
    cpinkygo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm done mfp in the past, and have decided to get back on it did not know their was a community on this site. I need to loose 20 lbs and keep it off!! Not sure how to use this community site so any help is welcome
  • Klitt86
    Klitt86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Please feel free to add me!! I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids and after reaching my heaviest of 260lbs, I could feel my weight taking a toll on my body because my ankles and feet were always killing me from rapidly gaining weight. I made up my mind I wasn't going to hit 261lbs so I started my journey on Sept. 27, the day before my son's 9th birthday and in two weeks I'm down to 250. It's not much but it's a start!!

Please feel free to add me!!! I love adding different types of friends who do all different workouts and diets so I can get an all around perspective!!
  • Glansberry
    Glansberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to give support and also receive support so go ahead and add me...My journey started just a couple of months ago and recently started using mfp. I know how rough it can become. I am now starting to see real results (Yeah).
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    LadyEm54 wrote: »
    Hi Nona,
    My name is Linda. I live in a small town in Ontario, Canada.
    I have been obese my entire life or so it seems.
    My health can only be described as poor. I am undergoing kidney dialysis and it will be permanent until I can find a kidney donor. I must get to 210 pounds but I'd like 200 before I would be a candidate for a transplant
    I have tried dieting off and on my entire life. I am sick of dieting and know what I need to do is adopt a new and healthy life style. It won't be easy as I have my husband here who would rather continue with the way we have been eating. He has said he would like to lose a few pounds but he is a creature of habit.
    I will be coming in to an inheritance soon as the will is in probate. I plan on purchasing a NuStep machine because I have tried one and found I could use it quite fine.
    I'd like a buddy or two to help with guidance and encouragement. I'd like someone I could also encourage.
    It would be awesome if we could meet our goals together.
    Thanks for reading this far.
    Good luck in your own journey.
    Feel free to add me for mutual support and motivation
  • shannon2945
    shannon2945 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am Shannon, and I'm restarting this journey. I would love to add some friends for motivation and support. Today is day 1 and I have 63 pounds to lose.
  • mjvalenti7
    mjvalenti7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends!! I love to see how well everyone is doing and it pushes me to keep going with my goals!!!!!
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me! Anyone can add me!
  • saintshoc
    saintshoc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Happy to give and receive support.
  • cpinkygo
    cpinkygo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me!!! I so need to get in gear!
  • lizzieshealthylife
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:)
  • kittypower33
    kittypower33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day #1! I need friends! Very positive and supportive... Please add me!
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    feel free to add from oxford uk
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mjvalenti7
    mjvalenti7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • SaraEvelyn25
    SaraEvelyn25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Meee :)
  • kmcox86
    kmcox86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm on several times a day and would love some more friends to help keep each other motivated! (:
  • didknot226
    didknot226 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add mee too, I log on everyday :)