Comment if you also want new friends!

Options

Replies

• ashley9729
    ashley9729 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I've been on and off for years using my fitness pal, but recently trying to really get serious about my health and fitness. Looking for friends to help stay motivated!
  • melm2828
    melm2828 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been back for a week now and I'm already down 3lbs. The support and motivation I've been missing has been found here on MFP ..Glad I have what's needed to continue my journey to my goal, thanks guys!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great! I added you all :)
  • katcurnock@hotmail.com
    Options
    yes please!
  • agrath135
    agrath135 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is up everybody... my name is Adrian and I am from Malaysia.

Stumbled across this cool site about ten days ago when i was trying to count my calories. This fitnesspal is A-wesome.

Anyway, I am almost into my third week of getting some strength gains. So far, it has been interesting trying to count the right amount of calories to take in and arranging my workout program.

Hope to share some positivity up in here. Work hard and lets make all kinds of gains.... all kindsszzz

shout out to all Hodge twins fans.
  • foxandflora
    foxandflora Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'd love more friends on MFP!
    I'm 27 and currently on the Whole 30, probably going to eat paleo or something after I wrap this up (five more days)! I'm tall (5'11") and on my way to a "low" BMI.

Definitely add me! I love having a really active friends group on MFP!
  • livnndnvr
    livnndnvr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Brian. I have been on here for a while and wanted to start using the social aspect to help motivate me. Is have lost 75 pounds recently and I am looking to drop another 40 and tone up.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Hey I am always looking for more friends and support, feel free to add me and we can do this together.
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am almost at my goal but still have a bit of a belly, next step work the abs, would love more support and in return I will give the same. Add me if you like.
  • Nona240
    Options
    Thanks! Love reading all your stories! I added you!
    yes please!

I can't add you for some reason...

• _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Jeff - Arizona
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Nona240
    Options
    Thankyou! I added you both!
  • peoncito
    peoncito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nona!!... My name is Francisco, from Monterrey, MX... More than happy to be your pal!!...
  • catarinagouveia77
    Options
    Hi!
    I am a Portuguese living in Malta (Mediterranean Sea) :smiley:
    I want to lose 10Kg (22lbs). I gained weight because of my last pregnancy. I breastfed for 2 years and finally stopped last month. I am ready to lose that extra weight! I would love to have friends, maybe we could help each other... at least we can keep us motivated! ;)
    Please add me! I am new at this... tried to add people but don't know how this works! :blush:
    Good luck to us all!!
  • Nona240
    Options
    Hi!
    I am a Portuguese living in Malta (Mediterranean Sea) :smiley:
    I want to lose 10Kg (22lbs). I gained weight because of my last pregnancy. I breastfed for 2 years and finally stopped last month. I am ready to lose that extra weight! I would love to have friends, maybe we could help each other... at least we can keep us motivated! ;)
    Please add me! I am new at this... tried to add people but don't know how this works! :blush:
    Good luck to us all!!

If you click on the name you go to the profile. There you'll be given the option to add people :) I added you btw
  • Starrydance07
    Starrydance07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,everyone! I'm new to here. May you get fit build and firm abs :)
  • Nona240
    Options
    I added you! Thanks!
  • Nona240
    Options
    Thankyou! Love reading all your stories
  • yogapluswalking
    yogapluswalking Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I definitely am interested in having some friends. I'm an on-and-off member of MFP and have never really utilized the community aspect of it before. I think, in doing so, I might experience better success.