Options
2»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    jarelary4 wrote: »
    I am looking for advice on how to get rid of a saggy flabby belly. I'm just not sure where to start. If anyone hs any suggestions on what worked for them either exercise or best foods to eat to burn belly fat I would appreciate any help. Thanks

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
    You can buy this cream on Amazon it is called lovehandler. What it does is it has caffeine in it and you rub it on your problem areas. You can use it anytime, but I prefer to use it right before a workout. What it does is it targets the fat that you rub the cream on. It's really great stuff.

First we abstain and then we use lovehandler cream.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I am looking for advice on how to get rid of a saggy flabby belly. I'm just not sure where to start. If anyone hs any suggestions on what worked for them either exercise or best foods to eat to burn belly fat I would appreciate any help. Thanks

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
    You can buy this cream on Amazon it is called lovehandler. What it does is it has caffeine in it and you rub it on your problem areas. You can use it anytime, but I prefer to use it right before a workout. What it does is it targets the fat that you rub the cream on. It's really great stuff.

It rubs the lotion on its skin

Eek, creepy :lol:

Caffeine cream would just dehydrate the area, like a wrap. One paper written on it:

https://healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/CelluliteCaffeine.htm
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Where do people come up with this garbage anyway?
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

this sounds so wrong . . .

okay, ahem. carry on.

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Eating less. Simple as that
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options

Uh no. Topicals do NOTHING to reduce subcutaneous fat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Eating less. Simple as that

and unfortunately a tummy tuck...start saving now...
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Do not buy into any of those chemical wraps, ab vibration devices or magic pills.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Calorie counting, eating at a deficit, and alternative a strength training program with cardio days is working for me. It didn't work, though, until I got REAL about counting accurately what I put into my mouth. It's hard work, but it can be done.
  • Rururiri
    Rururiri Posts: 31 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Like what everyone else said, you cannot reduce fat in certain area. Your body will decide what area of fat it wants to get rid off first. Usually, belly fat is the last one to go. Try not to fall in any weightloss fad and keep a balanced diet that you can maintain for years. When you have a good diet in place, find a structured weightlifting program. Remember 80% diet and 20% exercise.
  • mgalovic01
    mgalovic01 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Switch from enriched wheat flour to whole grains. Switch from vegetable oil to extra virgin olive oil. Cut back on sugar, processed foods, and fried and greasy foods. Prepare your own meals. There are tons of healthy recipes on Pinterest. Eat 4 to 6 small meals per day. Work fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
    Go power walking, jogging and swimming. Play tennis. Dance to music you like. Do crunches and high knees. Shadow box and work some kicks in there too.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    mgalovic01 wrote: »
    Switch from enriched wheat flour to whole grains. Switch from vegetable oil to extra virgin olive oil. Cut back on sugar, processed foods, and fried and greasy foods. Prepare your own meals. There are tons of healthy recipes on Pinterest. Eat 4 to 6 small meals per day. Work fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
    Go power walking, jogging and swimming. Play tennis. Dance to music you like. Do crunches and high knees. Shadow box and work some kicks in there too.

None of this really will improve the chances for the OP to get a flat stomach.