cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It means

What does this mean?

It means you pretended to have a banana but really you had a sunflower seed. :)

You say that is what it means but somehow I think maybe that is not what it really means.

I'm just trying to be cool, with all this talk of catfishing on the forums today. :sunglasses:

BLOCKED. I don't do drama.

SUED for quoting me. Those are my words you are posting personal information without my consent. [lurkers - this is a joke]

You sir, have gone too far. There are no backsies. Once you said those words to me they became MINE.

I have also taken the liberty to screenshot all your posts and messages the last couple of days and have given them to our family lawyer at Gil T. Azelle.

Perhaps you can't see me dealing with it swiftly on your work computer. ^^^^^

I do what I want!
  • cee134
    Options
    It means

What does this mean?

You say that is what it means but somehow I think maybe that is not what it really means.

I'm just trying to be cool, with all this talk of catfishing on the forums today. :sunglasses:

SUED for quoting me. Those are my words you are posting personal information without my consent. [lurkers - this is a joke]

MFP is welcome to contact me for further verification and I expect this to be dealt with swiftly.

giphy.gif

This made my 12:58 part of the day. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    I put a watermelon Now and Later on the cabinet and it's still there after many hours. No sign of banana dude either.
  • cee134
    Options
    He is probably dead. Again.

Actually I saw him out in the parking lot earlier. So I know he's here now. But that candy is still there. I placed it in the middle of the cabinet so he would have to move it. I wonder if there is either something about watermelon or candy he doesn't like.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Actually I saw him out in the parking lot earlier. So I know he's here now. But that candy is still there. I placed it in the middle of the cabinet so he would have to move it. I wonder if there is either something about watermelon or candy he doesn't like.

Tomorrow try a Hershey bar. Everyone likes Hershey bars.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options

When you're driving in your car and you see a Hershey bar...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

try a little brain. I think Banana Dude is a zombie by now.

Oh, could be! Or try bugs, I bet aliens love bugs!
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options

I got a Hershey's bar but I ate it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cihg022ou44d.jpg

I got a Hershey's bar but I ate it.

DUDE! Stop brainwashing me!!!

Damn it man, now I want a hershey bar for breakfast! With marshmallows and graham crackers.
  • cee134
    Options
    So what's interesting is the candy is gone now (maybe it was cleaned up?) and now that it's gone Banana dudes food and drinks are back on the cabinet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I bet he snuck it into pocket as he filled the cabinet top with his stuff.
  • cee134
    Options
    I bet he snuck it into pocket as he filled the cabinet top with his stuff.

Yeah, but he had all day to to that yesterday. Maybe, if he is an alien, we found his weakness.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Put another one out today and see what he does... or try actual watermelon.. so if he likes more than just bananas?
  • cee134
    Options
    Put another one out today and see what he does... or try actual watermelon.. so if he likes more than just bananas?

I don't have any more. I am just going to assume I'm right. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Haha. I would too.. don't need any actual studies. If he took it once, he will again.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    It means

What does this mean?

MFP is welcome to contact me for further verification and I expect this to be dealt with swiftly.

giphy.gif

LOL
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    It's pretty quite today. No sign of BD again... Is being a mutant alien zombie that demanding on one's time?