Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    More importantly did he look you in the eye as he ate it?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Does anyone find it ironic that the day after I ditch the banana pic BD eats a banana.
    I had him under my spell the whole time.

Perhaps he has a thread, all about you on his home planet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Does anyone find it ironic that the day after I ditch the banana pic BD eats a banana.

I hope that if I am in it, I have a false mustache and a large impressive unibrow. And Brown hair.

If I am in it, I want to look and talk like this.

odgrchth02e4.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    He surprised ate it.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I hope that if I am in it, I have a false mustache and a large impressive unibrow. And Brown hair.

But will you waggle that unibrow?
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    If I walked past a coworkers desk several times a day I would probably start to notice what they ate as well, especially if they ever complained about weight loss and/or how they felt, etc. But I'd keep those observations to myself. Because this isn't you or someone who has reached out to you for help, or someone extremely close to you (friends or family) I can guarantee that most people here do not care about this observation and that's why they are mocking this post asking if perhaps he ate the banana in a special way. I came into this post thinking "Maybe it's a boyfriend or husband finally trying to change his eating habits, awesome. I can support that." It's a coworker, who seems to never addressed trying to eat better with you so you just come off as being nosy.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm not sure what the proper ettiquette is when it comes to alien coworkers who eat bananas and leave the peels on your cabinet is, actually. I guess you should just ignore him?

Exactly, what am I suppose to do? Ignore the Banana Alien Mutant Zombie that can transform into Spiders in the room?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    bowlerae wrote: »
    If I walked past a coworkers desk several times a day I would probably start to notice what they ate as well, especially if they ever complained about weight loss and/or how they felt, etc. But I'd keep those observations to myself. Because this isn't you or someone who has reached out to you for help, or someone extremely close to you (friends or family) I can guarantee that most people here do not care about this observation and that's why they are mocking this post asking if perhaps he ate the banana in a special way. I came into this post thinking "Maybe it's a boyfriend or husband finally trying to change his eating habits, awesome. I can support that." It's a coworker, who seems to never addressed trying to eat better with you so you just come off as being nosy.

I can guarantee that most people here do not care about this observation.

I care enough that I'm checking this thread each and everyday. With anticipation.
  • cee134
    Options
    Was it a ripe yellow banana or a green immature one?

Yellow like the sun.