Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Marvel / DC

Options
UrBaconMeCr8zy
UrBaconMeCr8zy Posts: 15,395 Member
Becuase this thread needs to happen...if it already did, to bad!

Fun facts, fun debates....lets see where this goes! Lets nerd it up around here

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Marvel for me!
  • StarVixen92
    StarVixen92 Posts: 32 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Oh jeeze, I'm a little of both.

Love Deadpool and Batman
  • chakug
    chakug Posts: 28 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Marvel all time
    Marvel never disappoints it's fans !
    waiting eagerly for strange things to happen
  • trailrunner81
    trailrunner81 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    marvel, always loved Batman, but Marvel is the better universe
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Neither - Image all the way! (eta that while you can't compare universes with Image like you can w marvel and dc, I've yet to read anything bad that they've published and it's hard to argue with a publisher where the creators actually retain copyright and ownership or their material. Even if I'm not a big fan of Robert Kirkman's comics he appears to make a decent COO)
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've never not known the X-Men or Batman really. I grew up with those characters. I didn't really get in to the other stuff until later. I guess I'm more for Marvel though.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Hard to choose. I love Batman, and he is still probably my favourite superhero. But as a franchise, I prefer Marvel. You just can't beat Stan Lee. Or Deadpool for that matter!
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    marvel, always loved Batman, but Marvel is the better universe

I second that. There are a number of DC characters I'm quite fond of (Joker, Green Arrow, and Spectre to name a few), but I like the Marvel universe better :)
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Marvel but Batman and Joker are my faves like most of the people here have stated!
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    There is a Marvel super hero called Squirrel Girl, who once beat Doctor Doom by flooding his aircraft with a swarm of squirrels.

This is why Marvel rules :)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Both have their unique appeals
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Marvel for me. I have DC characters who I really like, but overall I like Marvel more.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Both have their unique appeals

Says the guy wearing a batman shirt! If you say Marvel no one will judge you, you wont betray batman for doing so

I also Have Superman, Capt America, Punisher and Spider-Man shirts. All are good.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Definitely Marvel. Punisher is the best. FrankenCastle would be great for Halloween.