Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who is Cranky Today?

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited October 2016
    I have pains in my joints from Arthritis. It is so hard to bend down, get up out of a chair, or climb the stairs because my knees hurt so much. I want to either cry or punch someone. I am very very cranky today.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    My guess is:
    1 Donald Trump
    2 Floridians
    3 People who were going to Disney World because it would be cheaper in October.
  • russb_
    russb_ Posts: 39 Member
    Cranky in NC from the storm. Roads flooded out, stuck in the house with family. All I can think is...I wonder if Wendy's is still open? I could get a Frosty.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Cranky here!! My whole life has been flipped upside down in the last 8 days. And I'm trying to be mature but I really want to not be.
  • suzilla53
    suzilla53 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm very cranky, spent the night sleeping on my MIL's couch.shes sick needed someone to stay. Whole apt smells like wierd old lady powder, it's 100 degrees in here. There are friggin lace dollies everywhere. I'm dying.....,need air but god forbid I would open a window.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    My guess is:
    1 Donald Trump
    2 Floridians
    3 People who were going to Disney World because it would be cheaper in October.

Day 3 of no ac, desperately need a shower. But not cranky as over 800 people in Haiti are dead from this storm. We ain't got nothing to complain about.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    My neck hurts and everything is an effort.

The weather is being typically British.

The boys are both cranky with each other and too bloody loud. Doesn't help that they've been up since 4:30.
  • Kmj102
    Kmj102 Posts: 57 Member
    Today is my Mon thru fri....only 1 day of work and off for a week. Just want to leave, not feeling it today.
  • km8907
    Day 4 no ac at home, but back to work today. Had a venti macchiato so I'm good to go.
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Me!!!! Super cranky. Car broke down on the way to work... I am sick....Someone feel sorry for me! lol :'(
  • km8907
    The FPL truck has been spotted around my neighborhood. I might have electricity when I get home :D
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Me!!!! Super cranky. Car broke down on the way to work... I am sick....Someone feel sorry for me! lol :'(

That sucks...can I interest you in a hug to make you feel better? Full body massage?

I mean...Sure! lol
  • km8907
    km8907 wrote: »
    The FPL truck has been spotted around my neighborhood. I might have electricity when I get home :D

This is good news...but I'm going to report you to the moderators because this is the cranky thread....so now you can be cranky.... you are welcome! :)

4eb778c223e1aff45495b3ce5298bf88.gif
  • km8907

This is good news...but I'm going to report you to the moderators because this is the cranky thread....so now you can be cranky.... you are welcome! :)

4eb778c223e1aff45495b3ce5298bf88.gif

hey, you wandered in here...you knew the risks.... you come in here to be cranky...or else... :D

Fine...I'm cranky because all my coffee is gone :(
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    im cranky cause im fat and i want pancakes the size of a large plate
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    im cranky cause im fat and i want pancakes the size of a large plate

you aren't fat and on canadian thanksgiving you are allowed to eat pancakes that big aren't you?

as long as you use real maple syrup

which i will cause its cheap here hehh :smiley:
  • km8907
    FPL back. Told us our electrical panel is bad and will need to be replaced. Now I'm *kitten* beyond cranky -_-
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Not me :)
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Cranky for days.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    total_e wrote: »
    Who wants candy?

4d6eh28ecme2.jpg

That looks like a creepy clown van.... but do you have peanut butter cups?