Who is Cranky Today?

Options

Replies

• ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! Super cranky. Car broke down on the way to work... I am sick....Someone feel sorry for me! lol :'(
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    The FPL truck has been spotted around my neighborhood. I might have electricity when I get home :D
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! Super cranky. Car broke down on the way to work... I am sick....Someone feel sorry for me! lol :'(

That sucks...can I interest you in a hug to make you feel better? Full body massage?

I mean...Sure! lol
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    The FPL truck has been spotted around my neighborhood. I might have electricity when I get home :D

This is good news...but I'm going to report you to the moderators because this is the cranky thread....so now you can be cranky.... you are welcome! :)

4eb778c223e1aff45495b3ce5298bf88.gif
  • km8907
    Options

This is good news...but I'm going to report you to the moderators because this is the cranky thread....so now you can be cranky.... you are welcome! :)

4eb778c223e1aff45495b3ce5298bf88.gif

hey, you wandered in here...you knew the risks.... you come in here to be cranky...or else... :D

Fine...I'm cranky because all my coffee is gone :(
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    im cranky cause im fat and i want pancakes the size of a large plate
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    im cranky cause im fat and i want pancakes the size of a large plate

you aren't fat and on canadian thanksgiving you are allowed to eat pancakes that big aren't you?

as long as you use real maple syrup

which i will cause its cheap here hehh :smiley:
  • km8907
    Options
    FPL back. Told us our electrical panel is bad and will need to be replaced. Now I'm *kitten* beyond cranky -_-