• LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Holy Smokes!!!! CONGRATS!!
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    fabulous!
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Look at that confidence! You're glowing :)
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Good for you and way to go you look great ! And I love the dress !
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    WOW! Great job!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    That's amazing! You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    You have done well! Congrats!
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Nope, not the same person. The nail polish isn't the same color :D
    Congratulations! Definitely very inspiring!
  • wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Fabulous! Congratulations! Great job! :smile:
  • dhadley1970
    dhadley1970 Posts: 16 Member
    What an amazing job! I know that the surgery has a stigma, but some people need that extra help. And some people do not succeed at keeping the weight off and fall into their old bad habits and/or get sick. So, kudos to you! You are an inspiration to someone (me :wink: ) who has to lose about 30 lbs just to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I need to follow suit and start exercising more and eating less (and cutting down on the booze... I just wish it wasn't so much fun!) Thanks for posting! You look amazing!
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Congratulations to you!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Congratulations
  • JudyKenova6437
    JudyKenova6437 Posts: 15 Member
    You look fabulous! Even with the direction you've taken, you've still put in a lot of work! Way ro commit and do this for your daughter! Very selfless girl :)
  • Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    edited October 2016
    You are an absolute rockstar. I love your new hairstyle, too!
    Unfortunately, weight loss surgery does have a stigma, but usually because people are completely uneducated about the process and how much effort is required. Thanks so much for sharing and I know you'll continue to do AWESOME!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Amazing! So awesome for your future! With the surgery how many calories a day do you eat then?
  • SaraKarns
    SaraKarns Posts: 6 Member
    Wanted to answer a few questions. I have used MFP very consistently since June. It is a huge part of my success.

I have hit plateau's. Typically they happen when I am not being as strict with my diet. Protein really is key. When I up my protein, the pounds start to come off again.

In a typical day I eat between 800 and 1200 calories. I know that is not that many, but each of those calories is carefully thought out and full of nutrients that my body needs.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Such an awesome job! Congrats on your transformation and the great example you are setting for your daughter :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!