im in right now im 206
  • lanenadepapi143
    lanenadepapi143 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    whats you email for fitbit

• Ldonahue921
    Ldonahue921 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @lanenadepapi143 I tried to msg u privately but doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps it will eork for u? Message me n i will share my email.
  • jenielle23
    jenielle23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need this!
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Welcome! Share ur daily or weekly successes. Reach out for a hand if u hit a tough patch. This is about shifting our habits n choices to healthier ones. So we dont have to do this again!
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Look back over the 1st week. Did u find areas u need to work on? Mine: need healthy crunchy snacks availabe at 3pm.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1. U can't pour from an empty cup. Take care of urself 1st. #noexcuses #doitanyway… instagram.com/p/BLn0AIKDy6z/
  • rcoull75
    rcoull75 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starting a bit late, but I'm in too!

This matches my own goal as well, to get to lose at least 8 more by end of year.

10/15/2016: 196
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome!
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    Is anyone doing StepItUpUSA? Started 10/13. Ends 10/26.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi...My name is Laurie. Have loss 35 pounds since January. I exercise 5 to 6 days a week. Have an open journal. Close to my first goal weight of 135. Then I will reevaluate to determine if I just need to tone and maintain.
    10/17- 138.6
  • kimberlycriss
    kimberlycriss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight 153. Lets do this!
  • bbeck9900
    bbeck9900 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Too late to join? I need a goal, thanks
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bbeck9900 wrote: »
    Too late to join? I need a goal, thanks

Never too late... welcome.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    What tools or tricks do u have in ur arsenal to get past ur tough patches? Like office potluck?
  • bbeck9900
    Options
    I would like to see what people have to say. I have a very trying time coming up. My 65th birthday is the 23rd, and I am retiring on the 28th. So far I have 3 dinners and an office party lined up! I find I can get sidetracked fast in these situations. I am doing the search the restaurant menu and pick what to have in advance, and just try to keep my goals in mind. I have about 50 pounds to lose.
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    @bbeck990 Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the upcoming retirement! AND even more importantly Congratulations for being on this journey! We had a luncheon yesterday. Pulled pork, potato salad, the works. I used my little plastic fork instead of the Big Dipper to serve a small portion of the items I REALLY wanted. I took a cupcake but wrapped it up "for later" (still haven't eaten it). I was satiated but not gorged and it sustained me through the afternoon and well into the evening. After class (held at an Irish Pub!) (~830pm) I was getting hungry so I had an apple w bit of peanut butter. This is really cool since usually I would pile up my plate then graze the rest of the afternoon on leftovers and eat a cupcake or two!
  • Ldonahue921
    Options
    If you're going to a restaurant then ask for the to-go box when you order and box at least 1/2 up right away. I've done this a few times recently and it's been great. You get to enjoy the meal twice AND keep control of your portions. Also ask for any dressings or sauces on the side if you can. NOT ONCE has anyone giving me any slack about these requests. You might have to repeat your request because they're aren't expecting it but they'll comply.
  • bbeck9900
    Options
    Thanks, I'm going to try the box idea. I've never done that one before.
  • sodieva
    sodieva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to these challenges. I've stared the challenge. What should I do next? Anyone?