Replies

• BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done !
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful! An amazing example for your children!
    Way to get 'er done, Blue Eyes!

Thank you! Definitely the biggest inspiration was simply being able to set an example for them and be able to run around and play with them! :)

• tawalker791
    Options
    Feel free to post your success stories here too!!!
  • loveyhowellthethird
    Options
    Great job!! Stories like yours give me the confidence and stamina to "get with it!" Beautiful!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    awesome hard work. Congrats!
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you are truly inspiring! My goal weight is 150 and I started around 220lbs. You give me motivation! You look so amazing!
  • incircles_lp2
    Options
    you are truly inspiring! My goal weight is 150 and I started around 220lbs. You give me motivation! You look so amazing!
  • incircles_lp2
    Options
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! It is super hard with young kids to find time for yourself, but once you do, it's something you should NEVER give up on! You are so inspirational! Keep going, lovely lady!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Fantastic! It is super hard with young kids to find time for yourself, but once you do, it's something you should NEVER give up on! You are so inspirational! Keep going, lovely lady!

I agree! It is very hard, but I think it's so important for us and as an example to our kids that our bodies and minds need to be taken care of!
  • tawalker791
    Options
  • tawalker791
    Options
    I'd love to see other people's transformations for inspiration for everyone including myself!!! Especially if you have toning/strength picture transformations!!!
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a wonderful job and you should be proud of everything you've accomplished.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us! Not just inspiring but also heart warming! Huge congrats!
  • tawalker791
    Options

I know it seems like such a long journey but you can do it! One of my favorite quotes was about how much we think "oh this will take so long", but the time will pass anyways! My other quote that motivated me was "Losing weight is hard, but being overweight and unhealthy is hard, choose your hard"....keep on with it and you will get there one day at a time!

• ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!! #Congratulations!!!
  • aahart78
    aahart78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, stories like yours help keep me going
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Working on a mini goal this week, which is to not weigh myself for a week! Never really bothers me to weigh myself multiple times a week, but now that I'm building muscle and not as worried about the number, I am just not even going to look but once a week or two so that I don't get irritated if the number isn't moving anymore!
  • jadefitnow
    jadefitnow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love your story and your determination- thanks for the inspiration!!
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration pretty girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!