70 lbs down! 223 to 153! :)

Replies

• trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Bravo!!!
  • Kay50476
    Kay50476 Posts: 3 Member
    Your story is so amazing. What an inspiration.
    By the way you were beautiful even before the weight loss. IJS
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Kay50476 wrote: »
    Your story is so amazing. What an inspiration.
    By the way you were beautiful even before the weight loss. IJS

Thank you! You are too sweet! :)
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    you look great! did you have any trouble with lose skin? it doesnt look like it just curious because that is around where i started and around where i wanna be
  • tawalker791

myaminals wrote: »
    you look great! did you have any trouble with lose skin? it doesnt look like it just curious because that is around where i started and around where i wanna be

Yes I do struggle with that a bit. I have my "Mom pouch" still big time (love high waisted jeans lol!) so if I had not had children I'm not sure how it would be. I do have those turkey wing flaps a bit on my arms and a bit on my thighs and back that's loose, but I'm hoping to tighten it up a bit with this strength training! Had I been doing the strength training all along, I don't think everything would be nearly so flabby- I just didn't have an opportunity to do it until now! I will be posting update pics in 6 weeks when I'm done with week 12 of my program so we will see how it does on my flab! Lol best of luck to you!
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Heck yea, you have done amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    myaminals wrote: »

Yes I do struggle with that a bit. I have my "Mom pouch" still big time (love high waisted jeans lol!) so if I had not had children I'm not sure how it would be. I do have those turkey wing flaps a bit on my arms and a bit on my thighs and back that's loose, but I'm hoping to tighten it up a bit with this strength training! Had I been doing the strength training all along, I don't think everything would be nearly so flabby- I just didn't have an opportunity to do it until now! I will be posting update pics in 6 weeks when I'm done with week 12 of my program so we will see how it does on my flab! Lol best of luck to you!

thank you! good luck with the rest of your program! i will definitely be excited to see your six week update.
  • WhimsyWayward
    WhimsyWayward Posts: 30 Member
    great smile and awesome job!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Wow-way to go!! You look great!! :)
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    How exciting!!! Awesome job, be super proud of yourself. I LOVE strength training and I know you will too! That's all I did to lose 75lbs too. I feel your struggles and am incredibly happy for you.
  • tawalker791
    How exciting!!! Awesome job, be super proud of yourself. I LOVE strength training and I know you will too! That's all I did to lose 75lbs too. I feel your struggles and am incredibly happy for you.

That's awesome! Glad to hear when other people have success from something I'm trying to work on! Definitely inspiring!
  • tawalker791
    Everyone stay strong! The Halloween candy temptations are in full force!! Haha
  • KatVonTrees
    KatVonTrees Posts: 5 Member
    Daaaaaaaaamn! This is so inspiring. You look amazing!
  • tawalker791
    Daaaaaaaaamn! This is so inspiring. You look amazing!

Thank you!!
  • tawalker791
    edited November 2016
    Sorry my picture thing is messed up!
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 470 Member
    Amazing job. You look fantastic.
  • Pierre_is_a_cat
    Pierre_is_a_cat Posts: 89 Member
    Well done! From beautiful to healthy and beautiful. <3

Inspiration for me -- I'd like to lose 70lb from my start weight too (I'm half way there).
  • tawalker791
    Well done! From beautiful to healthy and beautiful. <3

Inspiration for me -- I'd like to lose 70lb from my start weight too (I'm half way there).

That's awesome!! It's definitely not easy at all...hell its not even easy to maintain but you will definitely look back once you hit your goal and be happy you pushed through all the obstacles and stuck with it!

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Super star!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!