Replies

• kevinlim1997
    kevinlim1997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
  • sunmaid_1985
    sunmaid_1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! PCOS here and extremely overweight. Newly married and would love to be pregnant. Cycles are very very irregular. Please add...I need all the help and support I can get. If anyone could share their "what worked best.." ideas and tips, I'm all ears. Thank you :)
  • imnelsonlee
    imnelsonlee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!!!

My diary pass is: swolenelson

:smiley:

:smiley:
  • being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love more friends!! ❤️ please add me! I love commenting and motivating each other and focusing on our goals and staying positive!!
  • Aydeejai
    Aydeejai Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Been gone for a looonnggg time. Ready to try again, looking for some friends to keep me motivated along the way.
  • acaldwell3590
    acaldwell3590 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been dieting on and off since I can remember, I'd love to make some new friends and have some accountability buddies who get what a pain PCOS really is.
  • ask_questions
    ask_questions Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So tired. I've lost 30 lbs since I re-committed around the first week of August but now I'm just so tired. I can't go back tho, I've got to stick with it. 85 lbs to go!
  • meenkiez
    meenkiez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Desperately in need of some friends to help motivate me , I am determined to change my life around :smiley:
  • Emmanuel1994mfp
    Emmanuel1994mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add and lets make some gains together
  • Witcheress
    Witcheress Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Guess it's worth a try. :)
    Add me, especially if you have Tumblr <3
  • Hala6944
    Hala6944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hala. I've just started using this app. I've to lose about 12 Kg. Add me if you like.
  • juliasboydphotography
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier.
  • RMJ1983
    RMJ1983 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just joined x
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just purged a bunch of people for being inactive.. open diary, current goals are building lean muscle through strength training and losing fat... add me and be active...
  • JeanneFranklin7765
    Options
    Fee free to give me an add
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello to all. I have about 90 pounds to lose ultimately. I am looking for good friends to help keep me motivated and to be able to see you all succeed as well. Good luck to all and please friend me. I accept all!
  • katyb1975
    katyb1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, 17 year old here looking to lose 2 stone, mutual support would be lovely :)
  • spicybaer
    spicybaer Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Starting to feel myself slowly fall off the wagon.... Need y'all to stay on me and make me keep going! Lol, just kidding!! Feel free to add me :)
  • MariaManeval4084
    MariaManeval4084 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends or search for certain members? I would really love some support I am loving my fitness pal and I like the fact that you can enter the good you eat and if you but buy food from the store you can scan the bar code to look for the food