Comment here if you're looking to make friends

Options

Replies

• TracyMake
    TracyMake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is Tracy in Idaho, I'm in my first week of MFP, and I am amazed at how much food I eat thoughtlessly! I would love to have some people to bounce new eating habits with!
  • nicoleyc85
    nicoleyc85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mfp newbie... looking to lose 100+lbs. Would love community and support along the way

As am I, I'm more than happy to help.
  • jesssxoxo12
    jesssxoxo12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to really just get into this healthy lifestyle and make it a journey and not just a quick diet. Please please feel free to add me as I would love to have mfp friends for support!
  • JohnDavid1969
    JohnDavid1969 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for more.... feel free to add me!
  • saintnate22
    saintnate22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As an amends to myself and my father, I'm endeavoring to lose 120lbs and run a marathon. I've lost 45-50 lbs already and hope to find friends and fun along the way. In September this year I crewed for my mentors who ran in the mountain lakes 100 at mount hood. This was a life changing event for me and I hope to run it myself one day.
  • saintnate22
    saintnate22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Tania5078
    Tania5078 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me. I would like to share my experiences and progress with other people and i also need motivation
  • leahjadeee
    leahjadeee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking to meet new people! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Mwanawevhu
    Mwanawevhu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for a squad of awesome people. 10kg to lose.
  • chrstnamrie
    chrstnamrie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to make new friends as well
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • stephenleite123
    stephenleite123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My interests are strength and fitness training, and I just started on my journey. Please feel free to add me if you have similar interests and if you are looking for mutual motivation.
  • saurabhgarg86
    saurabhgarg86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me as friend
  • jwlodge
    jwlodge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me also. I don't have the weight loss thing down. I like this way of eating but need to see and incorporate what I need to do to start loosing more weight. Not sure what all I need to change to make this happen.
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • sharahoh
    sharahoh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new looking for friends and support here, add me :smile:
  • karigirl75
    karigirl75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just getting started on here and need some friends to motivate me. I'm a teacher and get tired at the end of the day!!! Would love some friends on here!
  • spanishninja_23
    spanishninja_23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) Feel free to add me. :)
  • c_water19
    c_water19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking to gain a group of friends not just for accountability but people that are in the same boat, to turn to when I need help/advice/a laugh :)

Feel free to add me!
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yea, I love new friends!

I'm just about to hit my one year anniversary with MFP and trying to lose weight. As of this morning I'm down 117lbs but I still have 15 lbs left to go, and from what I gather that's going to take me a good long minute. Plus then there's maintenance so I'm not going anywhere. Add me!