Options
rose2986
rose2986 Posts: 23 Member
I need more friends female only pls ☺

Replies

• jinpet
    jinpet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too - feel free to add me!!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    From my experience if you're looking for support and motivation you're better off with the guys.

Not my experience at all. I don't feel the men on my FL are any more supportive than the women.
  • ArmyMedic2016
    ArmyMedic2016 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    @Fit4LifeGal79 l try and support you every day xx
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    @Fit4LifeGal79 l try and support you every day xx

I appreciate all your support! You're one of my oldest MFP friends. Many amazing people on here
    From my experience if you're looking for support and motivation you're better off with the guys.

Not my experience at all. I don't feel the men on my FL are any more supportive than the women.

You obviously hate men too

Obviously! especially when they're little *kitten*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

You obviously hate men too

I don't really like anybody and am very mean and not supportive at all. Plus, I may or may not be a man. Should i send you a FR? As I have mentioned before I do post pics of sad clowns, and on fridays I post googley eyed fruit. Some people do find that to be quite inspiring and or "randy". So be warned.

Please do, I've always thought you were fun.

well I was talking to the OP, since she's a lady and all. And I may or may not be a man. I assumed she might want to send me noodz. I don't really send FR out to a MAN. Well, I do, but...its gonna be $19.98 plus S/H*
    *$3.69 a month, plus two stunnings, one beautiful and one "but those eyes" per month

Will you accept a personal check?

.... just wait 30 days before trying to cash it, okay?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    united1974 wrote: »
    i cant imagine for the life of me, why guys are very very kind and supportive of remotely hot girls on this site :)

i can only say that the ladies on my FL are very supportive, of almost anything i log, whereas the guys on it, never ever say a word or like anything.

might be because im not a chick, and i dont have hot pics with awesome filtering on them as well.

Did I just under complicate MFP?

No?

• Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i cant imagine for the life of me, why guys are very very kind and supportive of remotely hot girls on this site :)

i can only say that the ladies on my FL are very supportive, of almost anything i log, whereas the guys on it, never ever say a word or like anything.

might be because im not a chick, and i dont have hot pics with awesome filtering on them as well.

The general rule is that men are more supportive to women and women more supportive to men. Not always. I have some amazing female friends here.
    My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz
    Women are watching to make sure you aren't sending "their guy" noodz

Wait a sec, MFP is on the internet though. Are you saying I can get noodz on the internet?

Brb I have a few magazine subscriptions to cancel...
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

The general rule is that men are more supportive to women and women more supportive to men. Not always. I have some amazing female friends here.
    My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.
    Sometimes you win the friend lottery and find some badass female friends and guy friends who don't want to bang you but are still cool AF. My friend list is the best. Seriously, people should be jealous.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

how would they know if it was all in private though?

This is brilliant, I'm going to go post "how'd you like the pics? :wink:" to all my guy friends' walls and see who I get hate mail from...

Yes! Stir that MFP drama! Plus go over to the above you threads and repeat it there and tag them!