Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    united1974 wrote: »
    i cant imagine for the life of me, why guys are very very kind and supportive of remotely hot girls on this site :)

i can only say that the ladies on my FL are very supportive, of almost anything i log, whereas the guys on it, never ever say a word or like anything.

might be because im not a chick, and i dont have hot pics with awesome filtering on them as well.

The general rule is that men are more supportive to women and women more supportive to men. Not always. I have some amazing female friends here.
    My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz
    Women are watching to make sure you aren't sending "their guy" noodz

Did I just under complicate MFP?

Pretty much this.
    Sometimes you win the friend lottery and find some badass female friends and guy friends who don't want to bang you but are still cool AF. My friend list is the best. Seriously, people should be jealous.

Can I be cool AF and still want to bang you? Or do I have to pick one or the other?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    i cant imagine for the life of me, why guys are very very kind and supportive of remotely hot girls on this site :)

i can only say that the ladies on my FL are very supportive, of almost anything i log, whereas the guys on it, never ever say a word or like anything.

might be because im not a chick, and i dont have hot pics with awesome filtering on them as well.

The general rule is that men are more supportive to women and women more supportive to men. Not always. I have some amazing female friends here.
    My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.
    Sometimes you win the friend lottery and find some badass female friends and guy friends who don't want to bang you but are still cool AF. My friend list is the best. Seriously, people should be jealous.

Can I be cool AF and still want to bang you? Or do I have to pick one or the other?

You're an exception Darling :kissing_heart:
  • Caporegiem
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

You're an exception Darling :kissing_heart:

Perfect! How'd you like the pics?
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

how would they know if it was all in private though?

This is brilliant, I'm going to go post "how'd you like the pics? :wink:" to all my guy friends' walls and see who I get hate mail from...

Yes! Stir that MFP drama! Plus go over to the above you threads and repeat it there and tag them!

Yes! This will ultimately lead to either your guy or one of his many other MPF girlfriends deactivating and reappearing a few weeks months down the line.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

I was gonna ask her the same thing

Too late, I already sent pics...you just have to be jealous now.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

Can you send me some pics also @Caporegiem I'd like some of you in the Princess Leia bikini I think.

Depends, will they end framed on the wall? Or on coasters?
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Friends are always good
  • Caporegiem
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

Can you send me some pics also @Caporegiem I'd like some of you in the Princess Leia bikini I think.

I was gonna make bath towels

In that case I'm going to photoshop myself in place of godzilla here.
    GORGO%20COLLAGE%20copy.jpg
  • melmelw03
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

I'd wrap myself in a @Caporegiem bath towel.
  • melmelw03
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

how would they know if it was all in private though?

This is brilliant, I'm going to go post "how'd you like the pics? :wink:" to all my guy friends' walls and see who I get hate mail from...

Yes! Stir that MFP drama! Plus go over to the above you threads and repeat it there and tag them!

You talk as if you've done this stuff before :wink:

Should I go start tagging you? I haven't proclaimed a crush in forever. :kissing_heart:
  • Caporegiem
    Options

My theory is this:
    Men are hoping for noodz

Pretty much this.

I'd wrap myself around @Caporegiem

FTFY
  • LoveYourself111
    LoveYourself111 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for new Friends as well, would love to see some friend requests
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    lol i'm doing it wrong
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and am in it for the long haul. Making positive changes!