18 months, finally adding pics, lots

Options
13»

Replies

• jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A very humbling read- I am on here, trying to loose/ strengthen, but my reasons are selfish as they are all about me and my needs. I am very inspired by your selfless attitude. Thank you for sharing.
    Lisa
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service, your inspiration, and for sharing with us. You are pretty amazing brother.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of your accomplishments!! Nice job and thanks for being out there for the rest of us!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!!! You really look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great to see your success story - you look great - thank you for sharing - stay safe! :smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    here's the shallow part: YOU ARE SOOOO HOT NOW.

here's the non shallow part: you are amazing and an inspiration. you changed your life so you could be a part of something bigger than yourself, and you've accomplished that goal! now you are qualified for SWAT. how amazing is that? know how long it takes me to run 1.5 miles? 20ish minutes. and i think your friend, the fallen officer, would have been SO proud of you.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    SO sorry for your loss, but glad you used it as a motivation to get healthy and to get in shape so you can pursue your dreams. Keep going strong!!!!!!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration, great job on going after your dreams! Thank you for serving. You and your wife should be proud!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I remember hearing about this on the local news. I am so sorry for your loss. But happy that it inspired you to lose weight and get fit. You look amazing, kudos to you and the wife for making this transformation together!
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    awesome stuff
  • threekiddad
    threekiddad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Definitely an inspiration to me since my current weight is where you started and my goal is to get down to 210 (or lower if I can)...thank you I can see where the finish line may be for me as well!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!