What did you have for lunch today?

Options
I had a cuppa of tea with skimmed milk and honey, a tin of mackerel (drained) and Greek yogurt.

Replies

• Lulaica
    Lulaica Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lunch hasn't occurred for me yet, but I've planned to have a hand pie. :)
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I haven't had breakfast yet, but lunch will be flat bread with chicken, mushrooms, onion and tomato, with mayo and a serving of chips on the side.
  • NickyLouJohnston
    NickyLouJohnston Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lentil dhal & a protein bar :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    A little early for lunch (even breakfast where I live) but I will be having a turkey/swiss/bacon sandwich at lunch later on today (hold the mayo)...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I had a cuppa of tea with skimmed milk and honey, a tin of mackerel (drained) and Greek yogurt.

Hi
    Lunch today will be A Honey Crisp Apple, a Hot Pocket or Lean Pocket sandwich, a Greek Yogurt, and 6 ounce of Green beans or a Mix of Broccoli and Cauliflower.

FWIW Breakfast today was a Banana, Protein Shake 120 calories and Breakfast sandwich of Egg on a English Whole Grain Muffin with a slice of Canadian Style Turkey Bacon, Black Coffee and a 1/2 slice of Velveeta Cheese for taste. Approx 160 to 170 calories for the Sandwich. My daily goal to hold this weight is around 2000 calories. Partially due to getting out walking daily. So far today 3 Miles.

I'm not sure how American food descriptions translate to foods in the UK.

Cheers
    Roger

P.S. In the near future I have decided to skip the Hot Pocket or Lean Pocket and try my hand at making something similar using better ingredients. Hopefully I will be able to bake them without their leaking and have enough to freeze extras.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    It's only 7:45 am, just had some greek yogurt for breakfast. I didn't bring anything for lunch so I'll get something on my lunch break but not sure what yet. That salad above is inspiring though, lol.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from yesterdays dinner:

Red cabbage cooked in apple cider vinegar and vegetable broth with added apples
    Pork fillet with morel sauce
    3 pieces of homemade caramel candy

Sooooooo yummy!
  • wrharvill
    wrharvill Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll have 56 grams of tuna, 7 grams of mayo and 1 oz of chips :smiley:
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Options
    I haven't even had breakfast yet but I plan to have a tuna sandwich and an apple for lunch.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to have brown rice, TVP (soy protein) salad, and some chopped jalapenos.
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten yet, but I have grilled chicken, mushrooms, broccoli with cheese and home grown green beans.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    birthday cake batter fruity pebble protein pancake. lol
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A hard boiled egg and oatmeal lol my 'brekky' was a veggie burger with fake bacon n cheetos lol
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,035 Member
    Options
    I haven't had lunch yet today, but yesterday I had tuna, wheat thins, guacamole and laughing cow spicy jack cheese. I also had a Chobani flip greek yogurt for "dessert".
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten lunch yet today but yesterday was pan seared turkey cutlets with some brown rice and quinoa.
  • jprewitt1
    jprewitt1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Baked pork chop with steamed broccoli a little mayonnaise to dip my pork chop in.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Pizza like it is every day for lunch when I'm working from home.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Kermarig Mediterranean Focaccias - Rustic Olive, 1 Focaccia (47g)
    kerrygold - Butter, 0.5 tbsp
    Fresh Express - Sweet Butter Lettuce Blend,
    Royal Gala - Apple - Large, 0.5 apple (154g)
    1st Phorm - Phormula-1, 1 Level Scoop
    colorful harvest - heirloom rainbow carrots, 8 ounce
    Not all mixed together though!!! haha
  • kms375
    kms375 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A chicken wrap
    And sautéed zucchini, mushrooms and onions mixed with salsa