3 lb. gain in a week???? :0(

Options
SON OF A BISCUIT! Either some of what came off last week was water weight ( 4.2 lbs which I know is too much to lose in one week but it happened somehow ) and I put it back on OR I netted too few calories last week... in fact I know I netted too few calories last week. 'm just now figuring all this out...Maybe my body went into starvation mode? There is no way I should have gained 3lbs. in one week! NO WAY!! Hmmmm?

I know this sort of thing happens sometimes......Has any of you tracked, exercised and gained weight??? I didn't do weights or anything...just some toning exercises...but 3lbs. in a week??

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Drink more water.
  • lincs_lass
    lincs_lass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    the same thing happened to me last week but it came off again this week! No idea why as i've been eating and exercising well. Sorry I can't help but just wanted you to know you are not alone! :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if your m.cycle is close, you'll see some water gain. I consistently gain around 3-4lbs every month around that time.
  • binnyblonde
    binnyblonde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. :0)

Not that I'm glad that this has happened to any of you but I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. I guess more water can never hurt...and I didn't think about the m cycle thing.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    it's water weight or poop. normal fluctuations.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    It's water weight. Stop stressing.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I "gain" 3-4 lbs once every month. It's annoying but I'm learning not to weigh myself that time.