Married but feels guilty

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    If you are concerned you are either over worrying (and probably don't need to). Or you feel you are doing something wrong. You could talk to your wife. You might be pleasantly surprised by the conversation. I think compliments are fine. But, different people have different boundaries.
  • IndySue13
    IndySue13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LOL.....the jealousy factor of a significant other, that is. As far as the boobie discussion....have at it fellas. It's pretty entertaining.
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I agree talk to your wife. She will tell you what she prefers. I choose not to have male friends on here being a married woman myself. There are fine lines in marriage and if you are married you will know what those lines for you and your spouse. Also from looking at past failed marriages in my family something small and innocent can always turn to something else. But that is just my opinion. Everyone has their own and will give it to you. You should just ask your wife and see what she says.
  • crystalsan726
    Options
    Well some women are secure and some aren't it depends on the person. Also it depends on the compliment too. If it is truly innocent then he shouldn't be worried about talking to his wife. If not then there's your answer.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    This is a really weird question to ask the internet. Ask your wife how she feels about it.

No! Whatever you do, absolutely do not let your wife find out about this!
  • crystalsan726
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Well some women are secure and some aren't it depends on the person. Also it depends on the compliment too. If it is truly innocent then he shouldn't be worried about talking to his wife. If not then there's your answer.

Ha! Until an argument starts then all that secure crap turns to raw crazy and starts bringing stuff up from ten thousand years ago shiit they even record what you say in your sleep for ammo purposes

Well if an argument starts then I guess he will have his answer now won't he?! LoL! If there are issues there to begin with then he should know not to be commenting on pictures. But if he chooses to that is on him.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Everyone is different. But, not all women feel threatened by their partner admiring women. And certainly not online from a far distance. And vice versa. We are all still human. If he/she is giving unwanted compliments then that's not cool.
  • crystalsan726
    Options
    Everyone is different. But, not all women feel threatened by their partner admiring women. And certainly not online from a far distance. And vice versa. We are all still human. If he/she is giving unwanted compliments then that's not cool.

Well said.
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lol.... is this real?
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Well now I know @3M_TA3 doesn't think much of my boobs. Geeeez. That's what I had going for me.

@LiftingLady5 your boobs are awesome...just trolling for FR and random boob pics....it failed....
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different rules for their relationships. A lot of couples aren't bothered by looking. They might be turned on by seeing their partner flirt. What about the people who are allowed to touch but not go all the way, or do whatever they want physically with other people but not do anything emotionally? We can't possibly know what's considered acceptable behavior in your relationship.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Everyone has different rules for their relationships. A lot of couples aren't bothered by looking. They might be turned on by seeing their partner flirt. What about the people who are allowed to touch but not go all the way, or do whatever they want physically with other people but not do anything emotionally? We can't possibly know what's considered acceptable behavior in your relationship.

Yeah, well said!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    compliments are fine like "way to go"
    avoid things like "looking hot"
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

'yes but a lot of people on here want to approve their appearance with becoming more physically fit...so a compliment such as "Way to go, you are looking hot" isn't all that unreasonable. Its the nature of things. Its not like saying, "Way to go, you are looking hot....I'm sending you a dic pic". That would be too much and his wife would be mad I bet.

It could be argued that "Way to go, you are looking hot....I'm sending you a dic pic" is appropriate standard for MFP member responses. As long as he sent his wife a D pic too, it's ok.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    mbaker566 wrote: »

'yes but a lot of people on here want to approve their appearance with becoming more physically fit...so a compliment such as "Way to go, you are looking hot" isn't all that unreasonable. Its the nature of things. Its not like saying, "Way to go, you are looking hot....I'm sending you a dic pic". That would be too much and his wife would be mad I bet.

It could be argued that "Way to go, you are looking hot....I'm sending you a dic pic" is appropriate standard for MFP member responses. As long as he sent his wife a D pic too, it's ok.

He could just tell his wife that he doesn't even need to send her a dic pic too, because she gets the real thing. I bet she would see how lucky she is then.

u r hilarious........but not real lol

When I looked in the mirror this morning I looked pretty real to me.

Sorry lulu, you're not real. That's just the way it goes sometimes.