Too big for Roller-Coasters. 66 Ibs down!

Options
13»

Replies

• JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    @kpie88 Crappy feeling isn't it. Best of luck to you mate keep it going!
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    @Crinkle99 I'm sure you will one day, keep positive :)
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    @akf2000 Thanks :smile:
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing job @JeffreyOC! Enjoy that trip and the coaster. More than well deserved. Amazing and inspiring.
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    @mmmmaidservice I will :D Thanks very much!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the honesty in sharing that private moment of embarrassment that was the final straw. You've done what it takes.. enjoy your carefree ride when you return to the park.

Weight creeps up on so many people and they don't realize how out of control it has become until they can't fit into a restaurant booth, plane seat.. or amusement ride.
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    @elisa123gal Very true! Thanks :)
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I went to Universal literally last night and rode the new Gringotts ride and the Mummy. They really restrain you well for those two! I did fit in the seats, but I did walk away with the impression that if I were very much fatter I wouldn't fit in them at all!
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    @NinjaJinja I'm hoping I won't have any problems when I go in 2 months time :)
  • JeffreyOC
    Options
    Progress update. Lost another 14Ibs :)fls3umgjtlme.jpg
  • kimmycat3221
    kimmycat3221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going next week. I'm terrified that I won't fit. But maybe it will be the kick in the butt that I need to get serious about changing my life style. Congratulations on the loss! I bet you were stoked to go back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!