heartburn...

Options
13»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Had the test done yesterday, results in a few weeks..
    She was very informative and said that my bowels were farely backed up, which was a surprise to me. This in turn was likely where a lot of my heartburn was coming from. Changed up a few things, added some good gut meds, and working forward!

Good to hear that you went to the doctor.

IBS can cause heartburn problems as well, as can other medical conditions. Hope it all works for you.
  • dhouser3
    dhouser3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle0400, I will tell you that I had the same thing a few months ago, heartburn etc. I tracked my food, went to a gastro doctor that wanted me to get an endoscopy etc etc. My cousin, a nurse, mentioned that I try taking a probiotic. Guess what, the heartburn went away! Lately I have been lazy with taking my am vitamins, and probiotic. I noticed last week that the hb symptoms came back. Well...I started taking my probiotics again and all is well :) Its worth a shot!
  • danielle0400
    danielle0400 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I received my food test results... Which were bittersweet, but do make a lot sense..

Tested high for the following: Chedder, Cottage Cheese, Mozzarella and Wheater Gliadin...
    The following were very high: Baker's Yeast, Brewer's Yeast, Milk, Radish (random), Whey (so sad) and Yogurt..

Time to start making some big changes!
  • danielle0400
    danielle0400 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    dhouser3 wrote: »
    Hi Danielle0400, I will tell you that I had the same thing a few months ago, heartburn etc. I tracked my food, went to a gastro doctor that wanted me to get an endoscopy etc etc. My cousin, a nurse, mentioned that I try taking a probiotic. Guess what, the heartburn went away! Lately I have been lazy with taking my am vitamins, and probiotic. I noticed last week that the hb symptoms came back. Well...I started taking my probiotics again and all is well :) Its worth a shot!

That's a great suggestion... I'll have to get back on mine. Thanks!!